Mick McCarthy Sacked

Swerbs

dont shoot the messanger but karl robinson and his assistant were at the game yesterday, got him at 20/1 at bet 365
Can you confirm this?

yeah his assistant is alex rae, ex wolves, spotted by the wolves season ticket holder i work with, sat about 10 seats down from him

make of it what you will, like i said dont blame me but at them odds IMO it was worth a tenner

You only need to look at his Sunderland stints to see Mick just can't hack this league. So...not surprised.

So, Wolves, how about:

1) We give you £3 million

2) We give you our manager

Think many Villa fans would think that would be good business. ;)

dont shoot the messanger but karl robinson and his assistant were at the game yesterday, got him at 20/1 at bet 365
Can you confirm this?

yeah his assistant is alex rae, ex wolves, spotted by the wolves season ticket holder i work with, sat about 10 seats down from him

make of it what you will, like i said dont blame me but at them odds IMO it was worth a tenner

I'm sticking my winnings (£3.33) from yesterday on it. If you're wrong I expect compensation. :twisted:

I wouldnt be surprised to see Coyle go during the international break. Losing at home to Wigan was a huge blow and clubs seem to like to sneak in a sacking while the focus is on the national sides.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Coyle go during the international break. Losing at home to Wigan was a huge blow and clubs seem to like to sneak in a sacking while the focus is on the national sides.

Bolton have games before the international break

Â