Mick McCarthy Sacked

Swerbs

Think this will be a good appointment for Wolves. Something different and new thinking which Villa also ought to be doing. Ståle will bring positive and attractive football and is very passionate (like his "fight" with Guardiola). I have no clue how he will be in the transfer market as he did not have the chance to buy players in Koln. He should at least know the Scandinavian market well.

Never heard of him, is he any good? Wolves need to get promoted quickly after deciding to extend their stadium. Once again the owners mess up at a club and the fans have to suffer.

He will be a success in Wolves.

Probably the right club and league for him now after the Cologne fiasco (though they were cash strapped and bound for relegation this season).

Was thinking about him as a Villa manager, but think the club is too big for him now after the relegation he had.

He will get the players to fight for their life, and they will go straight up.

He will probably sign two or three of the best players in the Nordic league and they will be a success in Championship.

After they go up, I am not so sure if Ståle Solbakken is the man to take Wolves to stable top 10 finishes.

has been appointed manager.

Roger Johnson claims he doesnt know who he is

I think Solbakken's first job would be to slap Johnson on the transfer list, the bloke a piss head and caused in fighting, his attitude seemingly makes Warnock, Dunne and Collins look like model pros.

He signed a few interesting players for Copenhagen like Bolanos and N'Doye so knows other markets.

When he left Copenhagen signed Roland Nilsson as manager and looked very average when playing in Dublin last year compared to under Solbakken

To be fair to him he's been taken a bit out of context by the press. For clarification here is the full Roger Johnson quote.

I can't say I've ever heard of Stale Solbakken, but I'm willing to drink anything if its cheap enough.

Stale Solbakken set to get the job, terry Connor staying on as coach. I hope for his sake its more like Copenhagen , than Koln. What a disaster that was.

Koln was somewhat of a disaster, but in Solbakkens defence, he had 5-6 XI players injured halfway into the season, who never really got back into the game. Also some off the pitch drama, with one player drunk driving hit a run. And another one being arrested for fighting with his taxi driver and being to pissed. Koln had their best record in 15 years halfway into the season before all that stuff happen.

Â