Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Can't you just send it back? if its not right..

Pain in the arse. I can't be having with all that snailmail to-ing and fro-ing. I'm all for buying from the club because they get the money, but I would defo try it on elsewhere first to establish the size.

Can't you just send it back? if its not right..

Pain in the arse. I can't be having with all that snailmail to-ing and fro-ing. I'm all for buying from the club because they get the money, but I would defo try it on elsewhere first to establish the size.

Yeah gotta admit, sound hellish lol..

I've been advised to order an xl but the sizing states xl is 46-48" chest size ,why is this so ridiculous ,I wear a 52" shirt 50-52 "seems to fit perfect for me ,I too am broad shoulder and chested ,like a brick shit house they say here ! Lol!!!! Helps carry the beer belly!

I have no choice but to buy online :(. I bought last season's away kit in L, and it was just slightly too big for me. I bought it in that size because I had a Brazil Nike shirt from the world cup from the previous year that fitted me absolutely perfectly (I bought it from a shop so I tried it on first)...turns out they changed their sizing last year which is weird. Should I go for this season's shirt in S or M?

Anyone know what the away kit is like in the flash?

Saw it in shop yesterday. Not half as day glo as I expected it to be . I like it .

Shop?I take it that means you aren't currently in Ireland?

No, I am in the UK til 2nd July .

Got mine today. Was expecting it to be a little better tbh. However will the collar tucked in it does look a bit better. Cant beat my blue England away shirt with Heskey on the back tho :P

Â