Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

What program do people use to make the mock ups and is it hard to use?

Speaking as a design professional I find these program's too limiting so I use MS Paint, it really helps make those finer details stand out.

Speaking as a design professional I find these program's too limiting so I use MS Paint, it really helps make those finer details stand out.

I work in an Italian fashion house so I know that MS Paint is really the only option.

I work in an Italian fashion house so I know that MS Paint is really the only option.

Really? Im absolutely terrible on paint :(

Really? Im absolutely terrible on paint :(

Oh, I wouldnt let that stop you. In actual fact, I would encourage you even more to use Paint and demonstrate your 'absolutely terrible' pictures to all of us on here :)

Oh, I wouldnt let that stop you. In actual fact, I would encourage you even more to use Paint and demonstrate your 'absolutely terrible' pictures to all of us on here :)

Wasnt for the Villa, Id never have the balls to do that was for my own local team, just wanted to see what a certain adidas jersey would look like with our badge on it, before I presented it to the board at the agm.

Its growing on me in a, it's so bad that I'm beginning to like it, kind of way

Similar to the 94 muller Green Red & Black affair

I've not long got back from Villa Park. The away kit looks quite nice in my opinion!

They've started the work on putting up the second big screen aswell :)

My youngest (14) wore his full home kit to training last night and it went down well with quite a few comments from others using the same complex. He loves it so job done for me. Bit expensive when compared to the full home England kit which I bought him while I was there. £28 for the full home England kit now were out of the Euro's and I think it was around £90 for the Villa kit. He gets full kit from his club but not until just before the season starts so these will tide him over.

Do we have any timescales on when bench jackets, wind jackets, rain jackets etc will be made available ?

Â