Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

As someone who actually owns the new shirt I can confirm that they're neither dodgy fitting nor cheap.

some people it would seem just cant cope without the swoosh :lol:

Not sure any of the training stuff has made it as far as the interweb. Only a bsic range in the Villa stores at the moment, but with a lot more to come apparently.

Personally i really like the home shirt, at 1st i thought it looked absolutely shite when the players pic on the website came up but seeing pics of the fans and the bands wearing it change my mind completely, i knew the macron kits would be made well as i own the Napoli shirt.

Away kit different story though! Awful. But **** nike and their samey kits personally i prefer macron.

I went to the launch, saw the kit and tried it on. I didn't like the kit, I didnt like the design the material or the fit, pretty much hated it as a design.

But seeing as it had villa on I went and bought it anyway, I also bought a 3-6month one for my Son and for the first time weve had numbers on the back....daddy and Rylan (sons name).

I'm perfectly happy with it as it has the villa name on it, and its in the villa colours. As a design and product it is as bad as I imagined from the first leaked photo.

As someone who actually owns the new shirt I can confirm that they're neither dodgy fitting nor cheap.

The ones I looked at, tried on in the shop looked and felt it to me. Hence why I didn't make a purchase, but it's all down to personal opinion.

i dont understand how there's such a swing in opinion about the actual physical opinion of the shirts on here. on one hand people are saying that they're well made and a good fit, on the other people are saying that they're really badly made and the material isn't great

is the macron logo colouring people's opinions or something?

Got mine. Really like it, apart from the gold around the bottom. No idea what thats about

Am I the only one that likes the gold trim at the bottom?

My main concerns -

A) the colours. Looks a bit like the kit has been on a 60 degree wash cycle a few times and the colours have faded. The away kit is shocking. A cross between yellow / lime, it looks like a training top with a badge glued on

B) the design, expected a bit more Italian flare. The collars are strange and the badge does not help. Also unsure what that yellow trim at the bottom is all about. Expected it to be a fitted design too.

C) the quality, hanging up in the shop, it looks a cheap garment made of poor quality material. However I did not touch or try on the kit

i dont understand how there's such a swing in opinion about the actual physical opinion of the shirts on here. on one hand people are saying that they're well made and a good fit, on the other people are saying that they're really badly made and the material isn't great

is the macron logo colouring people's opinions or something?

I think it is a mixture of some people looking at it with c&b specs on because it is villa related and will like it no matter what. Some will not like it because it isn't made by a brand name.

I don't like it because it looks and feels shit.

Â