Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I have a complaint about the new kit and thst is it is too long I have tried a 2xl a 3xl and a 4xl but they all fit like a dress. Despite being 3 different sizes they all are the same length and fit almost the same.

Anyone else having problems with the kit length as I will email the club tomorrow about it. I have spoken to other people who have the same problem. Even in the OS pic it looks really long.

have to say im delighted by this news since im 6'6"!

How does the new west ham kit compare?

Is it the same generic template ?

It doesn't look like West Ham have released their home kit just yet, either that or they're using the same as last season.

I did just notice that o the back of their new away shirt they have an embossed logo of the hammers in exactly the same spot we have our lion though.

Feel free to find out for yourself next time though. Google is your friend.

West Ham away crushes ours of course, but those guys picking up garbage in the streets have better as well.

What ruins their kits, along with ours, is that they too have horrendous sponsors and of course the atrocious Macron-logo on it.

Who's making the Liverpool kit ?

Warrior, an American sporting company that traditionally does stuff for lacrosse.

Interesting are they owned by FSG or something ?

Who's making the Liverpool kit ?

Warrior, an American sporting company that traditionally does stuff for lacrosse.

Interesting are they owned by FSG or something ?

I believe there is some involvement, yes.

Â