Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Waiting for the positives now CI :)

Quite like the hooped socks

The training gear was quite uninspiring

There were some US Tour tshirts in aswell (not macron) with the tour itinerary on. Was going to buy one but again they were incredibly poor quality which is a shame as the sentiment was spot on

(Barca do these but to a much higher quality)

My main concerns -

A) the colours. Looks a bit like the kit has been on a 60 degree wash cycle a few times and the colours have faded. The away kit is shocking. A cross between yellow / lime, it looks like a training top with a badge glued on

B) the design, expected a bit more Italian flare. The collars are strange and the badge does not help. Also unsure what that yellow trim at the bottom is all about. Expected it to be a fitted design too.

C) the quality, hanging up in the shop, it looks a cheap garment made of poor quality material. However I did not touch or try on the kit

a) I have the kit on. It's claret and blue. There is nothing wrong with it at all, you are looking for things to moan about that don't exist

B) the design of the collar is awesome because it caters for two tastes: you can have a collar or tuck it in

c) the quality is very, very good material. You did not touch or try it on though, so again you are looking for things to moan about that don't exist.

Honestly, what a sodding troll.

I can understand people not liking it from its stylings/pattern/cut or whatever. No problems there. What I don't understand is why people are saying its made from cheap nasty material? It's poorly put together?

Im sorry but what the **** are you on about? Go back to the Hummel kits, a few of the diadora ones, hell, even the mighty Nike who loved and cared about us so much, the first checkered kit was horrendous, all those mentioned? They were truly the awful kits, macron have done a great job.

The material is very nice, feels exactly the same as the material puma used on the Italy kit, it's sewn together correctly, has no manufacturing errors or badly embroidered parts, it doesn't look like its falling apart and yes it fits me quite well.

You cannot complain about the way it is made at all. If you don't like silky feeling material then fair enough but don't confuse it with cheap and nasty material!

Seems to me the people who have purchased the kit are getting very / overly defensive

C&B specs n all

It's no surprise that you would come out with something like this, but others don't share your sense of logic, thankfully.

I haven't bought the shirt (yet), but I still like it. Where does that leave me?

It's like anything, some people like it, some people don't. Why you have so much trouble understanding this simple notion I'll never understand.

All I've said is, I took the effort (as I was in Brum Central today) to pop into the club shop to check out the strip (& the Goth) for the benefit of VTers who have not seen it in the flesh as it were.

I've simply reported what I saw.

Don't be so defensive

i was unsure of it at first when i saw it in the packet but when i put it on i was happy. i love the silky feeling of it against my body, no more chafed nipples on the field.

CI - Tell me more about the Goth. Age/Height/Weight? Effort required on a scale of 1-10?

Well I'd say

Age - 20

Height - 5'3"

Weight - 9.5 stone

Effort required ? I'm guessing you'd need to dress dark, get some piercings going and take her down the Games Workshop when she's not in the villa shop.

Was nice to see her in some of the macron training gear today :-)

CI - Tell me more about the Goth. Age/Height/Weight? Effort required on a scale of 1-10?

Well I'd say

Age - 20

Height - 5'3"

Weight - 9.5 stone

Effort required ? I'm guessing you'd need to dress dark, get some piercings going and take her down the Games Workshop when she's not in the villa shop.

Was nice to see her in some of the macron training gear today :-)

Ok, little bit of weight then? Fair enough.

I used to collect those little games workshop thingies, just to paint them. I assumed nobody actually played the game. An ice breaker perhaps.

I've made it my mission to have sex with her just so I can brag about it on VT because that's the kind of shallow, lonely and pathetic human being I am.

Still, better than arguing over a piece of **** cloth....

Â