Martin O'Neill

maqroll

8 games in 30 days for a team with no confidence and manager who doesnt rotate

I don't know how he has the nerve to blame the small size of his squad as he did last night in his interview, it wouldn't matter how big it was, he'd still play the same eleven players week in week out with the same obligatory sub player thown on in the last ten mins of the game.

We don't know that, I'm sure it's all just coincidental about him only buying British.

Well, with his time at Leicester, Villa, Celtic and the 7 players he's signed here, that adds up to an awful lot of coincidence. Villa fans warned us of this when he came - along with never changing the starting XI much and no plan B. I'm beginning to see what they meant.

Apparently an email has gone out to the fans.

It was a difficult evening.

Queens Park Rangers were buoyed by the appointment of their new manager and they came with plenty of determination.

I really felt that at any given stage we could have scored in the game, but it wasn’t to be.

Simon [Mignolet] made a great save for us and then Steven [Fletcher] went close at the other end. That looked like it was going to be the moment.

We had some decent possession of the ball.

Confidence is a big thing, we’ve been talking about it for a while now, but we’ll come through it.

Norwich is a big game. They’re in action tomorrow night, I’ll go and watch that and then we can prepare from there.

All the best,

Martin O'Neill

Â