Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I wasn't trying to trick anyone  and I can even understand the assumption if a person read my 'That it is' response as a statement directed at the whole post, that's why I've edited it now.

I do think legov has a point though, all we know for certain was that she believed all black (And brown it seems) people were smelly, we don't know her reasons for holding this opinion and/or what she bases it on.

I wasn't trying to trick anyone  and I can even understand the assumption if a person read my 'That it is' response as a statement directed at the whole post, that's why I've edited it now.

I do think legov has a point though, all we know for certain was that she believed all black (And brown it seems) people were smelly, we don't know her reasons for holding this opinion and/or what she bases it on.

She had seen it on smellyvision?

Or maybe when asked she said the "she just nose"?

Or maybe ultimately if the relationship went well she wanted to become your whiff?

Or maybe ................................... she was just a bigoted trollop !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On those rarest of occasions when the OH wants some humpy humpy and for whatever reason you're not interested... the backlash that follows OH MY GOD.

"you don't love me"

"you don't find me attractive anymore"

"what have I done?"

Honestly, in hindsight, despite having a banging headache I should have just done it and gone to sleep.

• Like 1

On those rarest of occasions when the OH wants some humpy humpy and for whatever reason you're not interested... the backlash that follows OH MY GOD.

"you don't love me"

"what have I done?"

Honestly, in hindsight, despite having a banging headache I should have just done it and gone to sleep.

Should have DHUTWU
  • Like 2

"you don't love me"

"what have I done?"

Oh come on, surely you didn't expect her to be reasonable and afford you the same rules as apply to her? :P

• Like 2

On those rarest of occasions when the OH wants some humpy humpy but you've already stroked out a hattrick because you've been working from home... the backlash that follows OH MY GOD.

"you don't love me"

"what have I done?"

What...men actually don't want sex?

Of course I do, I was feeling rubbish and had actually nodded off already when she then tried to get me in the mood but I had a banging headache and really couldn't be arsed (no, not a Postma).

It was annoying because all the other times when I am poking her in the back with my old fella and she tells me in no uncertain terms it aint gonna happen I don't get all insecure and OTT. Women hey pfff.

What...men actually don't want sex?

Of course I do, I was feeling rubbish and had actually nodded off already when she then tried to get me in the mood but I had a banging headache and really couldn't be arsed (no, not a Postma).

It was annoying because all the other times when I am poking her in the back with my old fella and she tells me in no uncertain terms it aint gonna happen I don't get all insecure and OTT. Women hey pfff.

Bad luck man, still i'm sure all will be ok :)

Now i don't want the predictable responses i know i will get, but check it:

I haven't had sexy times for 6 months!

:huh:

Many reasons for it but still.Fail.

You need to go out tonight and get your beer goggles on mate. Any hole's a goal, especially on NYE :D

Â