Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

• 3 weeks later...

So myself and my buddy were having a debate the last night over whats the most unattractive habit in a woman.

I said smoking and he said vulgarness. I'd also straight up be turned off someone if they litter.

Anyone else got anything that just puts you straight off someone?

Edited by Folski

So myself and my buddy were having a debate the last night over whats the most unattractive habit in a woman.

I said smoking and he said vulgarness. I'd also straight up be turned off someone if they littered.

Fishy snatch.

I said smoking and he said vulgarness. I'd also straight up be turned off someone if they littered.

Racism.

Although to be honest, I find women with this attitude never get past the 'Playground' style of flirting, you know where they're mean because they like you?

I think that's the explanation for her throwing rocks at me anyway.

She had a lovely smile though so it was a shame it didn't work out.

I dated a girl from Tipton who is now dubbed Racist Girlfriend amonst my mates.

She was a bit dumb to say the least. Things weren't going great as we didn't have much in common at all and I was going to bring it to an end anyway, but then she ended up moving house to somewhere else in Tipton and I texted her asking how the move went and what her new place was like and she replied with (I'll spoiler it in case it's offensive to anyone):

Yeah it's okay, but it smells like Paki.

Put me right off and I ended it then and there. I don't believe she was truly racist, just ignorant and a bit common, two other qualities I don't enjoy in people.

I dated a girl from Tipton who is now dubbed Racist Girlfriend amonst my mates.

She was a bit dumb to say the least. Things weren't going great as we didn't have much in common at all and I was going to bring it to an end anyway, but then she ended up moving house to somewhere else in Tipton and I texted her asking how the move went and what her new place was like and she replied with (I'll spoiler it in case it's offensive to anyone):

Yeah it's okay, but it smells like Paki.

Put me right off and I ended it then and there. I don't believe she was truly racist, just ignorant and a bit common, two other qualities I don't enjoy in people.

That's a proper GTFO right there ginko.

My ex never pulled anything like that but she reminded me of some posters on here.

At Christmas I bought her like 6 presents and she sent me a text at like 9am saying how 'nothing fit her and it was like I'd bought for her mum'. No thank you or anything. Not particularly what you want to wake up to on Christmas morning. After some probing, 1 of the presents didn't fit and 1 of them was more suited for her mum. 2 out of 6. Yet she led with the negative. I didn't like half of what she's bought me but I wouldn't dream of saying anything. It's just rude. Especially without even saying a thank you first.

Worst of all, she couldn't see what she'd done wrong and she fought me and fought me about it. Complete nut job.

Edited by StefanAVFC

I really like this girl at work and I'm going to get the perfect opportunity to ask her out (in the new year) but... I'm not sure what to say exactly...

I'm STD free, fly me.

Edited by chrisp65

Â