Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Did all these people attend a secret paedo club in the 80s where they bummed school kids and laughed at how long they were getting away with it for?

I think im going to think of a random old celebrity and pretend they abused me tell the paper take him to court then sue him for compensation straight after

http://news.sky.com/story/1292864/rolf-harris-12-women-seeking-compensation

A dozen women have so far come forward seeking compensation since presenter Rolf Harris was convicted of indecent assault yesterday, it has emerged.

A legal firm has told Sky News it was "assessing the merits" of the claims with a view to "potential" action against the veteran entertainer.

The 12 new complainants are all women, some of whom live overseas, and they do not include the four victims who gave evidence during Harris' trial.

The same law firm is also dealing with 176 claims for compensation against shamed TV presenter and radio DJ Jimmy Savile, 19 against the former BBC broadcaster Stuart Hall and six against PR guru Max Clifford.

Rolf Harris
A police photograph of Harris taken after his arrest
On Monday, a jury at Southwark Crown Court found Harris guilty of 12 indecent assaults.

The youngest of his victims was just seven or eight years old at the time of her ordeal.

Ahead of his sentencing later this week, it was revealed that Harris once visited the high-security Broadmoor psychiatric hospital with Savile.

West London Mental Health, the NHS trust which runs the hospital where Savile allegedly groped patients and abused dead bodies, said Harris was among the celebrities Savile invited in, although it was unable to provide specific details.

Inquiries into Savile's activities at Broadmoor and other NHS hospitals are ongoing.

Prosecution sources confirmed to Sky News that authorities are considering whether to bring further charges against Harris, after dozens of women came forward during his trial to claim they too were assaulted.

The NSPCC said it has so far received 28 calls relating to Harris, involving 13 people who made direct allegations against the performer.

Rolf Harris court case
Harris was supported by his daughter and wife throughout the trial
Two Australian women have also told Sky News they were groped by Harris.

During his seven-week trial, the 84-year-old was labelled a "sinister pervert" by prosecutor Sasha Wass, who said he used his fame to get close to young women and girls.

Harris will be sentenced on Friday and has been warned by judge Mr Justice Sweeney it is "inevitable" he may be given a prison sentence.

He will be stripped of the Bafta Fellowship he received in 2012 and may also lose his CBE.

Meanwhile, a plaque in his home town of Bassendean in Perth, Australia, is is expected to be dug up and his artwork taken down.

Not saying Rolf is innocent but it seems like an easy way of making money and a bit of coincidence that within 24 hours of him being convicted there are already 12 compo claims being filed the wolves are certainly feeding on his carcass

Edited by limpid

I think im going to think of a random old celebrity and pretend they abused me tell the paper take him to court then sue him for compensation straight after

Not saying Rolf is innocent but it seems like an easy way of making money and a bit of coincidence that within 24 hours of him being convicted there are already 12 compo claims being filed the wolves are certainly feeding on his carcass

I'd imagine being sexually assualted is not a particulary 'easy way' of making money.  If the claims are genuine and proven, they'll quite rightly get some compo. Hopefully, any bogus claims will be not succeed.  

• Like 1

I'd imagine being sexually assualted is not a particulary 'easy way' of making money.  If the claims are genuine and proven, they'll quite rightly get some compo. Hopefully, any bogus claims will be not succeed.

They'd be buggered if Tony were presiding (they may already have been, I suppose). :)

• Like 1

Bit disappointing the media saying it has just come to light that Brittan was given that big file by Dickens all those years ago, and that it was destroyed, when about half the country has been aware of it for some years. Not much investigative journalism left these days, it seems.

• Like 2

Many years ago, the Radio 4 comedy programme "I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again" used to do a feature where they bleeped out selected words to popular songs in order to make them sound ruder than they actually were. I remember their version of "Two Little Boys" being a perfect choice: 

Two little boys had two little ****
Each had a **** **** ****
Gaily they played each summers day
**** both of course

One little chap then had a ****
**** off his **** **** ****
Wept for his ****, then ****ed with joy
As his young playmate said

Did you think I would leave you ****ing?
When there's room on my **** for two
**** up here, Jack and don't be ****ing

I can go **** as fast with two

When we grow up we'll both be ****s
And our ****s will not be ****

And I wonder if we'll remember when we were
Two little ****

• Like 3

Â