Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

My mom will be devastated

My Mum is/was a big fan, she reckons she still has his and Rolf Harris's autographs in her loft. Same autograph book as Lennon and McCartney apparently, God knows how much it's worth.
About 99% of Lennon and McCartney autographs aren't genuine so I guess a lot depends if she is in the 1%

Well if you look at his back catalogue

Do You Remember, The Young Ones, Early In The Morning...

Not to mention Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon

I don't think he'd be interested in a girl or a woman. Allegedly.

A song written by, what would be considered by todays standards, a paedophile… Jerry Lee Lewis

Was reading an article on the web the other week and then it linked me to a few other articles where Cliff Richards name kept cropping up

I sorta thought ..No , surely not

and then thought actually its not that surprising 

and today a week later I just heard that police have raided his house   ....  of course at the moment nothing has been proven 

I've also read similar,  A certain ex prime ministers name also keeps cropping up, I'm not surprised by that either

Edited by mockingbird_franklin

Was reading an article on the web the other week and then it linked me to a few other articles where Cliff Richards name kept cropping up

I sorta thought ..No , surely not

and then thought actually its not that surprising 

and today a week later I just heard that police have raided his house   ....  of course at the moment nothing has been proven

I've also read similar,  A certain ex prime ministers name also keeps cropping up, I'm not surprised by that either

If you look hard enough you'll even find people saying stuff about one of that damn Elizabeth woman's sons…

There's lots of stuff out there about McAlpine too, just a different member of the same family

A lot of the rumoured celebrity deviants that people have known of, or at least suspected, have been exposed now.

There's one notable exception.

Got my fingers crossed it comes to light.

A lot of the rumoured celebrity deviants that people have known of, or at least suspected, have been exposed now.

There's one notable exception.

Got my fingers crossed it comes to light.

can't you give us a popbitch like cryptic clue ?

• Like 1

I heard a horrendous rumour once regarding an ex England footballer now pundit regarding young Asian boys and girls and a super injunction. I hope they're false, it would shatter the dreams of so many of my generation. Or perhaps we are immune to it now?

The source was pretty solid, but I think the source themself may have been "misled" slightly on the detail. Fingers crossed.

I heard a horrendous rumour once regarding an ex England footballer now pundit regarding young Asian boys and girls and a super injunction. I hope they're false, it would shatter the dreams of so many of my generation. Or perhaps we are immune to it now?

The source was pretty solid, but I think the source themself may have been "misled" slightly on the detail. Fingers crossed.

ITK?

can't you give us a popbitch like cryptic clue?

On a public forum? Not a chance.

Though I'd like to. Didn't like him before I'd found out, loathe him now.

I'll make do with a PM then instead :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

trouble is this stuff comes out when they're on their way out-as in not long left on this mortal coil-b@#%&£ds got away with it really though.

You don't know many people live beyond 100 these days. Cliff might have another 30 years in him. 

Main news right now that 1400 young girls in Rotherham were sexually abused and beaten by muslim gangs over the course of the last few years. Truly disgusting reading the reports.

Made your day, that. I'll bet. 

• Like 2

Â