plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I'm off tomorrow so I'm away to the pub for a half 1 start. 

Wonder if NuremburgV is still alive?

I survived, but my goodness we hit it hard on Saturday night.  One lad was so kippered yesterday he got his Mrs to drive down from Chester to take him home.

A very naughty effort by all concerned.

• Like 2

Was my birthday on friday.Had a bit of a get together with friends,supposed to go out with other friends today but put it off till next week.............The Villa game comes first.

Are you posting from a phone by any chance? 9 times out of 10 italics will lock on when I do and it's a struggle to turn off.

Yes I was on my phone.I didnt realise that I had used italics.

Love the sonics, too far to newcastle.

This weekend, getting my stuff sorted for a week travelling around norfolk in my campervan. 

They're in the UK touring at the moment. Playing Leeds tonight (or possibly last night) I think. Worth checking if they're playing near you.

Edit: Just checked. Leeds tonight, Glasgow Friday, Newcastle Saturday, then off to Germany. I'm guessing you'll probably not get to see them this time, I'm afraid.  

Edited by dAVe80

yeah they didnt play anywhere close to the midlands, would have even give manchester and bristol a go, that said still deciding on the psychobilly festival in july in barcelona. 

Out for a mates birthday on friday night which will be very messy. Saturday try and recover and sunday meeting up with my mrs dad who she aint met for 10 years.

Try not to knock him out ;)

The mate or the Dad...

I'll try not to ha. I think I'm more nervous about meeting up with her dad than she is. I see your still alive then. Edited by Rugeley Villa

Just about scraped through it.  Hit it hard on Saturday night.  Especially sitting in a boozer watching Villa and then a full night out on the back of a win.

I may or may not be tempted to post pictures, but everyone was too busy tanning the ale to get their phones out so we haven't got anything naughty in jpeg format.

Edited by NurembergVillan

Tottingham!

Are you in fancy dress?

Considering it.  One of my mates is being a right mardy git about it all, but my Skeletor costume is dying to be worn again.

How about you?

Tottingham!

Are you in fancy dress?

Considering it. One of my mates is being a right mardy git about it all, but my Skeletor costume is dying to be worn again.

How about you?

Nice. Two of us are going as Brad Guzan (bald cap and USA flag included)!

going to get out and have a first bike ride with my missus

Just recently bought her first bike (no, really she's never had a new bike before and she's, er. over 25) and it's getting a run out today. Nothing special she won't be riding enough to warrant some £2k self build machine. It was actually bought from Go Outdoors of all places. It turns out you can haggle in there. Bike was advertised as about £260 reduced to £220 we were having a think about it when the nice man offered us a further discount to get it under £200. This nearly put it into Halfords Apollo bike pricing so I told him that another £20 off and we wouldn't bother shopping around we'd take it away. Slightly strangely his counter offer was £180 and a free bike pump.

So, at about £180 it's a good enough bike for riding up and down the prom and round n round the lake. Which is what we'll be doing. Once I've had my bag of chips.*

*Weight loss regime on track. Lost 7 or 8Kg, on course to drop the other 5 or 6kg mid summer. Diet plan involves eating chips whenever I want as long as I then burn some cals. 

Â