plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I already got getrunkled last night. Today I'm going to do it again with my mate Greggles. I have a private lesson in an hour which is always interrupted by the Mom bringing me more food to eat. Last week they had a breakfast büfe on the table where we usually work so I spent the 2 hours eating and speaking English and they still paid me for it. Wonderful.

Heading into work in a bit, will hopefully have a productive few hours then hit the gym. Standard evening of curry, wine and a HBO drama. Tennis w/ the old man and football tomorrow (first time I've looked forward to watching a game in a while!)

I had an awesome Friday night, I had I few pints and was left alone

Yesterday I had a phone call which resulted in a 12 hour session

Today I'm drinking a can of red stripe to sort myself out listening to the stone roses and generally feeling rubbish

I had an awesome Friday night, I had I few pints and was left alone

Yesterday I had a phone call which resulted in a 12 hour session

Today I'm drinking a can of red stripe to sort myself out listening to the stone roses and generally feeling rubbish

Drinking a can of beer at 10am? That's just wrong

My mum had to have a can of strongbow yesterday at 12 o'clock to sort herself out from the night before but she don't drink before 12. I can quite easily walk into wetherspoons at 9 and start drinking it don't bother me but you know by 12 your going to be halfway to wasted and that aint good. Mate of mine who has a bit of a drink problem used to wake up at 4 in morning to go toilet and if he did not have work in morning he would go and crack a can open and go back to bed with it.

Â