plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Tonight - probably have a couple of pints and then home to play GTA V

Tomorrow - round me mom n dads early doors to watch the villa match and have a few cans, then get a few of me mates round to mine for a bit of a drink (probably cans and vodka) maybe order a curry in.

Sunday - I am gaying it up and cooking a full on Sunday dinner for me and my mate (its easier to cook a dinner for 2 people rather than 1) so he will get a few cans in for me as payment, then in the evening probably jump back on GTA V

Every weekend, love it.  :)

Tonight - probably have a couple of pints and then home to play GTA V

Tomorrow - round me mom n dads early doors to watch the villa match and have a few cans, then get a few of me mates round to mine for a bit of a drink (probably cans and vodka) maybe order a curry in.

Sunday - I am gaying it up and cooking a full on Sunday dinner for me and my mate (its easier to cook a dinner for 2 people rather than 1) so he will get a few cans in for me as payment, then in the evening probably jump back on GTA V

Every weekend, love it.  :)

damn right, its gotta be done, I cant afford to go and sit in the pub all weekend any more so a weekend curry is one of my little luxeries that I am not willing to give up.

Me mate landed on me tonight so I thought "yeah let's have a good drink" and went out and stocked up on lager and he has had 1 bottle of wine then complained that he had a big day and he was "spinning" and then **** off.

I'm left with 16 cans a keg thing (which apparently contains 20 pints) and a bottle of vodka...oh well looks like tomorrow is already sorted

i'd normally be working, but i quit that job...what do people do on weekends besides go out drinking  :)

Stay in and have lots of sex with the wife. Better than football I can tell ya

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this because I have a class weekend planned.

Making a weekend trip out of the Hull game. Heading up today. Going out, then going to the game with my Hull supporting mate; then drinking after that.

First night out in a few weeks on Saturday after a welcome and self-imposed hiatus (from going out, not from drinking...). Will hopefully meet up with Drat along the way too :) Hopefully whilst witnessing a fantastic victory over the Hull Tigercubs. Sunday will be the inevitable recovery and maybe (probably) a ruby along the way too.

**** all this weekend, even less than usual.

Tonight GTA, few cans, an hour or so playing my banjo and then order a curry

Tomorrow.....I have no idea, other than attempting to cook myself a lasagne and having a little drink whilst watching the boxing

Sunday.......Even less of an idea, one thing is for sure I am not cooking a Sunday dinner so it'll probably be a few pints in the local and then a few cans at home

My wife's on a work trip for the whole weekend...so I AM FREEEE.

Playing GTA at my mate's house tonight with a pizza and a few cold beers. Then tomorrow I'm doing an interview for an article I'm writing, at a Rugby club...then it's beer. The beer will flow into my mouth whilst Villa, hopefully, score more goals than Hull.

Sunday is recovery and furious masturbation whilst surfing met-art.

• Like 1

Â