plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I could treat it like a Scottish bus and tap a few of the bus drivers carry out!

Sorry, what?

Descottification - "I could treat it like a Scottish bus and drink a few of the beverages the bus driver has concealed in his cabin".

That's my take anyhoo.

What didn't you understand? Do the English not call it a 'carry out' or was is it 'tap'?

carry out - to purchase alcoholic beverages from an 'off license'

tap (in this context) - a humerous take on the word 'borrow'; you have no intention of giving it back - i.e. "can I tap a fag" or "can I tap a lager"

:P

They should make international tournament qualifying like the old European Cup / UEFA Cup or FA Cup straight knock out, draw about a month before the tournament is set to start have a two legged tie, firstly 2 teams would be drawn at random to play off in a preliminary round more than likely 2 from the lowest ten sixteen or 20 ranked teams, that gets us down to 52. Then you have the draw, it could be seeded based on FIFA Ranking, for the first round have the top 26 seeded bang they play off that gets us down to 26, then seed the top 13 for the next round, sees us down to the 13 needed for the World cup. All done in a month before the tournament, because of the lack of international breaks domestic seasons would finish earlier and they would have even more time to prepare for these fixtures, and most importantly I wouldn't have to think of things to do on 3pm on a Saturday.

I've long since splooged all my disposable income for the month on travelling costs for next year, so I shall mainly be being boring. Perhaps a trip to the forest of dean to practice my snapping skills.

Jon, on 10 Oct 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

tonyh29, on 10 Oct 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

Taking Mrs H to the horse of the year show in Brum on Sat

Typical Tory Toffs. :mrgreen:

there better by some foxes and blood involved or I'm going to be mightily pisssed

the things you do for love hey   ... on the plus side it puts me back in credit for lads weekends away etc 

Wish I'd known sooner about this.  I'm in need to purchase some goodwill for all the Villa games I go to.

Wainy316, on 10 Oct 2013 - 1:09 PM, said:

tonyh29, on 10 Oct 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

the things you do for love hey   ... on the plus side it puts me back in credit for lads weekends away etc 

Wish I'd known sooner about this.  I'm in need to purchase some goodwill for all the Villa games I go to.

Olympia has a horse show in Dec if you fancy some xmas goodwill 

Zero plans for the weekend, my girlfriend is doing a kind of a distance learning college course to become a teacher and it's €10,000 but she's working 3 days and is going mad when I pay for everything I don't mind in the slightest but means she wants to do nothing some weekends because she can't afford things. :(

Â