How much is Gabby worth ?

walesavfc

He is having a much better season.

His pace has returned along with his mojo.

My question is .... when are we to stop relying on about 3 players to get us wins?

When are we to have the best part of the team playing well? and have a good team performance.

I dunno, yesterday most of the team played well. Given was good (as always), Dunne was good, Herd and Petrov were both good, Jenas was good when he came on, N'Zogbia was good and so too were Bent and Gabby. Even Heskey wasn't too bad.

Gabby is priceless to Aston Villa, also he's one of us.

Hopefully he will see out his career with us, become our highest scorer and most appearances.

I also think we will one day have a statue erected of him in the car park area behind the Holte and we will rename the Trinity Road Stand the Gabriel Imuetinyan Agbonlahor Stand.

Hopefully he will see out his career with us, become our highest scorer and most appearances.

I also think we will one day have a statue erected of him in the car park area behind the Holte and we will rename the Trinity Road Stand the Gabriel Imuetinyan Agbonlahor Stand.

Seconded!!

The best local lad (& fan) come good in a while.

Hopefully he'll stick to this level of current form or even improve further. He might not ever win any major silverware at Villa, but most of would at least like to think we'd stick with our beloved club despite this, and he can at least smash some club PL records and cement his place as a true Villa legend. Would that be enough to keep him here for the rest of his career? I certainly hope so.

Did you know? Despite starting every league game this season, he has had just eight shots on target so far, but has scored five goals. He has participated directly in 56% (9/16) of Villa's league goals this season.

that stat makes him worh his weight in saffron

More than happy to hold my hands up on this one.

I honestly didn't think he still had this in him.

Never ceases to amaze me the power "a good pre season" can have. Looks a completely different player.

Thank god he is because with Ash and Downing leaving we really need him on top form this season.

Seconded!!

in a while, is true

I think Gabby is playing really well and for some one who didn't always fancy him ( football wise of course) I'm pleased to be able to level well deserved praise in his direction.

I think he is adding a bit more to his game than just pace.... as important as that is too.

but for someone than hadn't got pace I suspect you never saw Gary Shaw

....A technician....and a Kingshurst Lad

Ps young European footballer of the year I recall

pps I take my hat off to Gabby thou he's playing great.

Seconded!!

in a while, is true

I think Gabby is playing really well and for some one who didn't always fancy him ( football wise of course) I'm pleased to be able to level well deserved praise in his direction.

I think he is adding a bit more to his game than just pace.... as important as that is too.

pps I take my hat off the Gabby he's playing great.

I suspect the period since Gary Shaw correctly qualifies as Delboy's stated 'while'!

Seconded!!

in a while, is true

pps I take my hat off the Gabby he's playing great.

I suspect the period since Gary Shaw correctly qualifies as Delboy's stated 'while'!

....and that is what i was reitterating

Did you know? Despite starting every league game this season, he has had just eight shots on target so far, but has scored five goals. He has participated directly in 56% (9/16) of Villa's league goals this season.

Well seeing at he has 6 assists and 5 goals I would have thought he contributed to 11/16 goals directly.

Well seeing at he has 6 assists and 5 goals I would have thought he contributed to 11/16 goals directly.

lol, bad maths of the source :) 6+5=11 all around the world. sory, forgot about PIGS where 6+5=very good 9 :)

Â