How much is Gabby worth ?

walesavfc

Apparently Spurs are lining up a 20m bid for January. Now dont get me wrong, i like Gabby. But for 20m quid id bite their hands off

I wouldnt accept it. Ive said before, Gabby is more important to us than any other player in the squad, he's one of us.

£20m? Stuck it up your ass!

I wouldn't...he's one of ours and therefore always gives the team his full effort.

He's had the odd injury over the last few years but if he plays for most of our games this season I expect him to get double figures. To me that's worth more than £20million.

Apparently Spurs are lining up a 20m bid for January. Now dont get me wrong, i like Gabby. But for 20m quid id bite their hands off

I can't see Gabby going

I can't see Lerner selling, they know Gabby is Villa born and bred, they know he's one of our best players this season, his only dodgy season being last year. They know they really can't sell Gabby because the uproar would be HUGE. Bigger than any other player they've sold before, not only that, it would be seen as a forced sale, all the others were seen as the player wanting to leave. They would find it very hard to get that opinion to change.

I can't see Gabby going

I can't see Lerner selling, they know Gabby is Villa born and bred, they know he's one of our best players this season, his only dodgy season being last year. They know they really can't sell Gabby because the uproar would be HUGE. Bigger than any other player they've sold before, not only that, it would be seen as a forced sale, all the others were seen as the player wanting to leave. They would find it very hard to get that opinion to change.

This, and I don't wanna see him go. Not even for £20m. Even I'd get a bit annoyed if we did.

I can't see Gabby going

If this comes about it would be a real acid test for the whole concept of club loyalty. We've been disappointed time and again by the likes of Southgate, Milner, etc. taking the money and running. But we always have the excuse that they weren't brought up as Villa fans, etc.

Gabby, though. As claret and blue as he may be, everybody has their price. Would he go to Barcelona or Real Madrid? Almost certainly. Would he go to Manchester United? Probably. Manchester City or Spurs? Maybe not, but who knows?

The club would need to look seriously at that and ask if that would be the height of his value or not.

£20M I think he would go and Randy would probably drive him there himself

the rumour is on footybunker. the site that says were selling because moneys tight, but also lining up a £15million bid for some other player.that website must be run by children with ADHD

Said it before, but if Randy decides to sell Gabby or Bannan over the summer then I won't be renewing my season ticket. There's no point in us saying "£20m would be a great price" because it wouldn't get re-invested back into the playing staff, as we have seen over the past 12 months. More to the point, I wouldnt want him sold because he's one of us, a fan - and the best product of our youth System since the turn of the century.

I can't see Gabby going

This. Unless Gabby wants out (its clear that he doesn't) then he's not going anywhere. Sorry to disappoint the pessimists.

Thankfully I think this is all BS, I don't think any other team would actually bother approaching us for Gabby. The only realistic chance of him leaving is if he finds his way into the England team, or the top 4's scouting database as it's also known.

Well we sell our best player every summer so theres probably truth in it
More like, one or two of our best players get approached by bigger or richer clubs in the transfer window and our players subsequently want out. I don't think there's a policy in place of selling our best players. Barry, Milner, Young and Downing were never forced out.

Â