How much is Gabby worth ?

walesavfc

If for some reason we sold Gabby, I wouldn't let him go for anything less than what Liverpool paid for Carroll. He is shocking. Gabby is the life blood of our team this season. 5 goals, 6 assists. Bang! Hope he gets an England call up, pace, strength, and now delivery and more awareness. Deserves it. He could be important for England without Rooney now. I wonder how many goals we have scored that havn't had Gabs heavily involved in this season, anyone know? He's won us important peno's and freekicks too that have resulted in goals.

If for some reason we sold Gabby, I wouldn't let him go for anything less than what Liverpool paid for Carroll. He is shocking. Gabby is the life blood of our team this season. 5 goals, 6 assists. Bang! Hope he gets an England call up, pace, strength, and now delivery and more awareness. Deserves it. He could be important for England without Rooney now. I wonder how many goals we have scored that havn't had Gabs heavily involved in this season, anyone know? He's won us important peno's and freekicks too that have resulted in goals.
Him and Bent should both be called and up and should both start together. The partnership they're forming is really good and it will only get better.

I think we'd get about 15 million for him, hasn't been recognised by England at all, if he gets some games he could possibly command 18 million. No more than that for me.

So Andy Carroll goes for £35m and you think Gabby isn't worth half his price?!

**** clueless!!

I think we'd get about 15 million for him, hasn't been recognised by England at all, if he gets some games he could possibly command 18 million. No more than that for me.

**** clueless!!

Carroll isn't worth half of £35m either! Using the insane price that Liverpool shelled out as a measure is a bit daft. Darren Bent's price would be more of a benchmark.

Gabby is the Man!

Villa through and through and seems to have upped his game since Young and Downing have gone to become the main man at our club and long may it continue.

^^This all day long!

Gabby is looking awesome right now. Those Norwich defenders didn't have a clue how to stop him. What amazes me is the quality of his crosses and with either foot. In fact, I would he is a better crosser of the ball than Young or Downing!

**** clueless!!

You think Carroll is worth £35 million do you?

Just behind Silva in the assists stakes, and one of the highest scorers in the division to boot. If he was at Man City/United there would be a mass media wank about him right now. Rather than just us.

My favourite thing from yesterday is that the two assists came from two sublime crosses, one delivered with each foot. Gabby continues to work on his weaknesses and every year there are less.

Quick - yes.

Good in the air - yes.

Strong - yes.

Two footed - yes.

Able to get down the wings and deliver a ball - yes.

Hard work - yes.

Ability to pick a pass - getting there.

He's very quickly developing into the second best English forward alive.

If he could just better his decision making (in one-on-ones and suchlike) he'd be one of the most complete English forwards in the Prem.

On his day he has always been unplayable, in the past his form has always been up and down though. I just hope he can keep this level of performance up, If he can then IMO hes priceless, I cant think of any other striker who can cause so many problems for teams with his pace and power, perhaps Drogba on form.

My favourite thing from yesterday is that the two assists came from two sublime crosses, one delivered with each foot. Gabby continues to work on his weaknesses and every year there are less.

Quick - yes.

Good in the air - yes.

Strong - yes.

Two footed - yes.

Able to get down the wings and deliver a ball - yes.

Hard work - yes.

Ability to pick a pass - getting there.

He's very quickly developing into the second best English forward alive.

Can Score - Yes.

Â