Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

tough choice to be honest, both quality players but i'd say rvp at the minute but in 5 years or so, it'll be delfouneso for sure

but you said a few posts back RVP is average. and you seem to regard Fonz as the greatest thing since sliced bread

Not to mention that SGC reckoned the Fonz would be better than Drogba "in 2 years", and that was about a year ago.

So better than Drogba next year, and then improve for 4 more years to be better than Van persie.

If RVP is average, Drogba must be terrible!

tough choice to be honest, both quality players but i'd say rvp at the minute but in 5 years or so, it'll be delfouneso for sure

but you said a few posts back RVP is average. and you seem to regard Fonz as the greatest thing since sliced bread

Not to mention that SGC reckoned the Fonz would be better than Drogba "in 2 years", and that was about a year ago.

So better than Drogba next year, and then improve for 4 more years to be better than Van persie.

If RVP is average, Drogba must be terrible!

Its madness. Has to be a winde up. There is no explanation in the Universe to form opinions like that and mean it.

if he continues his positive progress he could be our find of the season. Has probably went ahead of Delph already
Indeed. I was a bit confused when I found out he was in the team against West Brom but this is one thing McLeish got right. I hope Herd gets a run of games now as he definitely deserves it.

Not a particularly gifted or skillful player but he does have the desire to succeed which which is what a lot of our talented youngsters have have had missing recently especially the likes of the Moores and now seemingly the Fonz. I hope he can turn into our new Ian Taylor Herd seems to have the energy and drive to acheive this. All teams need a grafter and I really hope he can be ours.

Not a particularly gifted or skillful player but he does have the desire to succeed which which is what a lot of our talented youngsters have have had missing recently especially the likes of the Moores and now seemingly the Fonz. I hope he can turn into our new Ian Taylor Herd seems to have the energy and drive to acheive this. All teams need a grafter and I really hope he can be ours.

his attitude reminds me of a young bosnich - determined and enjoys life. am glad in team. he'll start scoring too if he keeps going up for corners...

Called up for the Australia national team for the first time. :thumb:

Should be the start of a very nice international career for him. He is a better midfielder than Carl Valeri and probably on a par with Mile Jedinak at this point in his career and streets ahead of Neil Kilkenny.

Him and Timmy Cahill bouncing around the box at set pieces should be very entertaining, especially against the midget defenders you come up against in some Asian qualifiers...

Had another great game today, fair play to him.. I didn't think he would have a future at Villa but is quickly becoming an important player for us.

Was covering our fullbacks at times too whilst they pushed forward, all in all so far I think he has been great this season and also consistent (so far).

Had another great game today, fair play to him.. I didn't think he would have a future at Villa but is quickly becoming an important player for us.

Was covering our fullbacks at times too whilst they pushed forward, all in all so far I think he has been great this season and also consistent (so far).

I agree. Fantastic player and just what we need. I'm amazed at how he's seamlessly fit into this team.

Â