Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

Agree, lets see how it goes, he'll need time though. He can tackle and defend, no doubt about that, and he never bottles a tackle. He'll need to improve his passing (and the players around need to actually move to make space), but lets give him a go

he's not good enough for our great football club, it's as simple as that for me
How can you make such a judgement this early on?

i've seen him come up through the youth system, i've seen him play quite a lot, at no stage have i thought that he's good enough to be in the first team on a regular basis

i've seen him come up through the youth system, i've seen him play quite a lot, at no stage have i thought that he's good enough to be in the first team on a regular basis

From what I have seen I find it difficult to see what you could not like about this kid? Can you be more specific on what it is you think he doesn't bring?

If anything that probably means he is good enough for us.

:D why are you saying this?

From what I have seen I find it difficult to see what you could not like about this kid? Can you be more specific on what it is you think he doesn't bring?

i just think he's average in all areas and is blocking the progress of delph and gary gardner who are both much better than him

Because normally the opposite of whatever you say is true. :P

Because normally the opposite of whatever you say is true. :P

:D no need for that!

Good to see that as soon as a young player comes through from the youth set up & shows a bit of promise, people are lining up to write him down. :?

when has he shown promise? he's a very average footballer at best

Like Van Persie average?

I was impressed with his performance yesterday. Yes, he made a few rookie mistakes and I hope he learns from that. He showed desire to play yesterday, committed himself to tackles and got it right almost every time. He showed great strength at times. I think if he continues to grow he'll become a solid, reliable first team player. He may not set the world alight but he'll still be an important player for Villa.

Good to see that as soon as a young player comes through from the youth set up & shows a bit of promise, people are lining up to write him down. :?

Like Van Persie average?

he is average imo, just performs brilliantly once every 10 games which means that people think he's a brilliant player

Like Van Persie average?

he is average imo, just performs brilliantly once every 10 games which means that people think he's a brilliant player

Oh my God.

Like Van Persie average?

Oh my God.

that's my opinion, it's not my fault that you disagree with it

Â