Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Now would be the perfect time for Gary to come into the team and try and claim a regular spot, the midfield we have at the moment just isn't working. hopefully Lambert think the same and gives him a chance to show us what he can do.

• Like 1

Not sure why he wasn't given a run-out when we were 3-0 down. We needed to really start exploring our CM alternatives as the three CMs who played today are simply nothing more then mediocre at this level.

Sadly I don't think GG is the answer to our problems, barring U21 performances I've never seen him do anything in a Villa shirt whilst on the pitch.

In all of 16 appearances (how many starts?).

Most if not all were under McLeish who by-passed the midfield area. I think we are in no position to judge him until he gets a proper run in the current team.

Edited by Con

Sadly I don't think GG is the answer to our problems, barring U21 performances I've never seen him do anything in a Villa shirt whilst on the pitch.

In all of 16 appearances (how many starts?).

Most if not all were under McLeish who by-passed the midfield area. I think we are in no position to judge him until he gets a proper run in the current team.

Well, I don't to see him on the training pitch to comment whether he warrants a starting berth but as I've said, whenever I've seen him I've failed to see him do anything worthy of a run in the team.

Â