Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

at least stoke were exciting to watch under pulis we dont even get that luxury

Not sure if serious.
IMO He's right. They were exciting to watch in a good number of games, specifically against the big sides. It was because they pressed high up the pitch constantly and the games were relatively end to end with a lot of action. Edited by Rovers13

If I remember right, he was pretty poor in the preseason. I watched the televised matches and he was useless. Wouldn't be surprised if that is the case in training. I do want to see him given a chance because Delph looked like an awful player who would never make it but look at him now. 

Lambert really doesn't have the luxury of trying Gardner out for a few matches. We need results now so he goes with the guys who have proven to be shit instead of someone who might be shit. 

Yes exactly. It's a case of can Gardner and Helenius really be any worse than who's playing now? Not really, but who knows they might be better.

Exactly. Here is Einstein's definition of insanity:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

• Like 1

He was on the bench for Man. United and Palace and was the 19th man at Stoke.

I would've liked to have seen him start today but no way would he last 90 minutes, probably 60 minutes at best given the terrible injuries he's had.

Helenius was on the bench today but pretty pointless when he never comes on matter how poor the game is.

Â