Brad Guzan

R.Bear

Best keeper since Bozzie?

Better because he can **** kick the ball :lol:

Bozzie was a fantastic shot stopper, but like Given, can't kick a ball to save his life.

Guzan is brilliant at shot stopping, coming off his line, organising a defence and kicked.

He's the perfect all-round goal keeper. 

Well done Brad, fantastic we've got you for another few years! :)

Funny now nobody was 'ITK' about this uh?

Basically it's easier to just assume that ITKs just don't exist, on here or twitter.

or anyone with any snippet of information just can't br arsed due to the grief handed out because of it?

So you knew, Richard but were too shy to tell us?  :D

• 1 month later...

I'm ordering his kit and gonna beat up children to get him to sign it on October 11 at the US v Jamaica game in Kansas City, Kansas.

He was spot-on today agaisnt a team that had great passing (but was dumb enough not to start Cazorla). Goal was nowhere near his fault and his saves were just nasty.

I genuinely thought Lambert was stark raving bonkers to drop Given and hand Brad the number 1 jersey last year. Back up at best I though. Shows what I know.

He has to be one of the best in the prem, it bothers me because if you ask people who the best are they list Cech, De gea, Lloris, Joe Hart (who was horrendous last year), and mignolet. Keepers at big clubs are always, always overrated. They concede less because their teams have better defenses,

• Like 1

Â