Brad Guzan

R.Bear

According to teamtalk west ham want's to sign guzan in the summer Haha

I'm sure they'd like to sign a few of our players. Unfortunately we cannot say the same about theirs.

I laughed my balls off when I read that this morning

Probably just made up bollocks from Adrian Durham is it who supports them. He has been raving about some of our players for a while now.

I think he's a Peterborough fan. It's the Moose Ian Abrahams who is a Hammers fan I think.

I don't think Guzan will be going anywhere, there's already been to much coming and going with him already.

A joke of a decision. Should have been Benteke!

Wind your neck in.

Oh are you dictating another thread that I am not allowed an opinion of? Any chance of some form of debate or we still on the insults?

Wind your neck in.

Oh are you dictating another thread that I am not allowed an opinion of? Any chance of some form of debate or we still on the insults?

Calling a decision a joke? Rather than being supportive? My statement stands.

A joke would be Bennett. A joke would be Dawkins. Some people tend to find the negative in every situation.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Wind your neck in.

Calling a decision a joke? Rather than being supportive? My statement stands.

A joke would be Bennett. A joke would be Dawkins. Some people tend to find the negative in every situation.

Surely Im being supportive to Benteke who it should have gone to?? And the fact that it didnt is a joke. He has been our best player by an embarrassing margin.

His impact his highlighted by the fact that nobody inside our outside gives a monkeys about Darren Bent. Id take Friedel back in an instance!

Congratulations but Benteke should have won it. Without Benteke we would have gone down.

Without Guzan, we would've gone down.

Without Guzan we would have played another goalkeeper who would have let in a monumental amount of goals and pull off some world class saves to win us points - Shay Given did last season.

Without Benteke we would have had another striker to score 18 premier league go........... ahhhh wait a minute. We havent had that in the whole time the premierships been going have we?

Congratulations but Benteke should have won it. Without Benteke we would have gone down.

Without Guzan, we would've gone down.

Guzan has been brilliant but Benteke has been the star of the side.

Â