Brad Guzan

R.Bear

• 2 weeks later...

How wonderful it is to see Guzan these days. He's been patient all these years, waiting for his time to come. And now he's getting better and better.

He seems so steady, hardly ever makes mistakes. And remembering all the times he has been put under pressure this and last season, that is quite an achievement. Looks more and more impressive when on the line, times his airial involvements perfect almost every time. It's only his 2nd full PL season, and we might have a keeper that will develop even further the next couple of years. I think we will have one of the best keepers in the Premier League for years to come.

• Like 1

How wonderful it is to see Guzan these days. He's been patient all these years, waiting for his time to come. And now he's getting better and better.

He seems so steady, hardly ever makes mistakes. And remembering all the times he has been put under pressure this and last season, that is quite an achievement. Looks more and more impressive when on the line, times his airial involvements perfect almost every time. It's only his 2nd full PL season, and we might have a keeper that will develop even further the next couple of years. I think we will have one of the best keepers in the Premier League for years to come.

I think we often forget that this is only his second full season. Not long turned 29 so will be coming into his prime as a keeper and really seems to love the club too.

Didn't realise he's 6ft 4, so he really is a beast!

I think Bacuna wanted him to come for it and then Guzan got caught halfway trying to come for it. In the end I think Bacuna should have just cleared it but it was questionable from Brad.

Also the one where he flapped at it.

That was a world class save to tip Berbatov's header onto the bar.

Thereafter was probably his worst game for the season. I've mentioned before but the reason I wouldn't have him in the top 5 in the league but just below is he's a touch slow off his line although I agree Bacuna should've cleared it.

Completely missed the cross in the 2nd half aswell but that can happen.

Â