What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

37 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

this in the car for today

applewood-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8Ruoebj

Not sure if young Mr @Seat68 might enjoy bits of it? It's not exactly psychobilly but there's a few sweet country stylee tracks on there. But more 'brother where art thu' than surf punk cowpoke slammin'.

I made up that last genre.

I will seek it out and give it a listen, I have a thing for all female collaboration, the haden triplets and case/lang/viers are two that spring to mind. 

@Xann whats the most mainstream album you own, like the third Coldplay album or S Club 7's greatest hits. I suspect it will be "is Frank zappa mainstream". Intrigued to know what purchase you hold up and potentially, what was I thinking.

ezNk7Qp.jpg

I have 'Kid A' by Radiohead somewhere.

There's quite a lot of mainstream music in my collection, just not from now.

Mike mentioned a while back that he was getting cognitive dissonance from some of my stuff, because at the time it was so mainstream your Gran would listen to it.

Though now, in retrospect, it's pretty far out.

• Like 1

I remember coming across nisennenmondai a long time ago on Myspace at the time they reminded me of Gang Gang Dance (but then again I was actively looking for bands who sounded like GGD, so maybe I was hearing what I wanted to), but that track posted sounds quite different, maybe more similar to a band like Growing or ZS.

Edited by useless
Actually might have first read about them in The Wire.
  • Like 1

Â