What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

zknb5h.jpg

David McWilliams - 'Days Of Pearly Spencer'

On 21/02/2016 at 19:45, Rugeley Villa said:

Blues Addicts, self titled. found these on youtube a few weeks back. one for mooney and Xann i think.

Not got it, but I've had it in a wishlist for a while (with 130 other items) ;)

Edited by Xann
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Designer1 said:

guiltyofloveep.jpg

Collaboration between the fantastic David Holmes, Keefus Ciancia and Jade Vincent.

Excellent :thumb:

Perhaps it requires a few more listens, but I was really disappointed with this EP after a first listen. It seemed a bit dull and sombre. And that's a really hard thing for me to say, as I'm a massive fan of David Holmes. I've been lamenting his move into only soundtracks, as The Free Association and Holy Pictures albums are bloody brilliant.

1 hour ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

image_zpshihg34hq.jpeg

Well that's the soundtrack to my teenage years right there.

Looking at Ben Drury's artwork for South, it's worth noting that Turin Brakes' new album is sounding good. Tenuous artwork link.

Joel Cadbury from South should be recording something with Toydrum. I really hope he does.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/Band-of-skulls-i-know-what-i-am.jpg

My dad, who is infinitely cooler than me when it comes to music, lent me a hard drive full of stuff he was listening to last week and this album definitely stands out.

I don't hear much new stuff these days as Australia doesn't really have a good radio station anymore and finding stuff online isn't the priority it was when I was in my teens and early 20s

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Finally listening to this

kanye-west-album.jpg

Sonically brilliant. Lyrically average. 

There's a properly brilliant album amongst all the stuff recorded for this. He just missed a beat with the track list and some of the lyrics. 

Â