What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

17 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Moody Blues - A Question Of Balance. There is something strangely addictive about the Moodies - I can't explain it at all but you just keep wanting to listen to them. Maybe it is because they are a proper Brummie band, or maybe because they are just so tuneful and so unorthodox I don't know. But all of their 'core seven' albums are just superb.

Here is a live version of Melancholy Man:

second best brummie band, i'll give them that :)

its all a matter of taste of course but for me sabbath are up there with the beatles for importance and influence. if you talk about real top bands and what they achieved then sabbath are in with the best, and thats not me saying they were the best ever but for overall importance,influence,pioneering,great catalogue of albums etc then they deserve to be up there and ranked along side the beatles. im talking about their 70s stuff only. anyway i would say all that :D but i honestly believe it to be true and they really were that good.

I've listened to the Faith No More disco today at work, think I'd put them;

The Real Thing -> Angel Dust -> Sol Invictus -> King For A Day -> We Care A Lot -> Album Of The Year -> Introduce Yourself

the real thing is by far their best album and is proper killer. introduce yourself is decent and i remember buying it at some car boot when i was still at primary school so its one of those sentimental albums more than anything. always felt a bit let down by angel dust and everything else they released,although i think angel dust is still good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hogso said:

I've listened to the Faith No More disco today at work, think I'd put them;

The Real Thing -> Angel Dust -> Sol Invictus -> King For A Day -> We Care A Lot -> Album Of The Year -> Introduce Yourself

They're in my top five bands of all time and for me it's...

Angel Dust > Sol Invictus > Album of the Year > King For A Day > Real Thing > Introduce Yourself > We Care A Lot

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

They're in my top five bands of all time and for me it's...

Angel Dust > Sol Invictus > Album of the Year > King For A Day > Real Thing > Introduce Yourself > We Care A Lot

the back of the angel dust cd always disturbed me for some reason.

Â