What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

im going to start buying vinyl again thanks to you and chrisp65. cds are much easier,but i do miss vinyl. going to have a look for a vinyl player next week.

Ah, you mean a turntable.

Some decent ones on eBay, some are old but they last forever, the good uns do anyway

Got our kid a very nice one for Christmas for £40, they even threw in a pre-amp for free. Sony I think, can't find it on eBay as we did it cash on collection.

I've got a Rega Planar 3, that was £130 with a Linn K9 cartridge on it. Start with a cheaper one and graduate up

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

im going to start buying vinyl again thanks to you and chrisp65. cds are much easier,but i do miss vinyl. going to have a look for a vinyl player next week.

70f1dd565354034675a4309a0f79c61f.jpg

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

gumtree

Don't forget gumtree too, 2 hours ago somebody in Brizzle put up a Sony PS something or other for £25. Same page has a Goldring for £50 and it looks like the tonearm might be worth that alone.

:thumb:  now im going to start collecting vinyl, we can meet up and go to record shops together. maybe i could bring the family and make a weekend of it by the sea, yeah she would love that my missus.

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

:thumb:  now im going to start collecting vinyl, we can meet up and go to record shops together. maybe i could bring the family and make a weekend of it by the sea, yeah she would love that my missus.

walter-white-driving-oh-god.gif

• Like 1

well you know what i mean Xann, ive kind of invited myself over there but someone had to make the first move. i can quite happily leave the family at home, then we could really make a weekend of it getting brahms and liszt.

Â