What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

'Angel's Egg' is great, if you get on with that? Then it's 'Camembert Electrique'.

The guitarist is brilliant, but they're not guitar led.

I forgive the drippy, dippy, hippie parts because when they're on it, they're really a bit good.

- No guitar, but brilliantly played and well tripped out.

its a band im not familiar with but ive just looked them up and by the sound of them id like them.

a little tip, if you're going to engage in conversation with Xann about music, you might want to shorten the start of the sentence down to IABINFW

IABINFW is to Xann what DHUTWU is to Rob

it just cuts down on typing time

• Like 1

s759795277510409312_p83_i1_w640.jpeg

Got a bit tired of the Geesin so put this Creel Pone of Paul Boisselet’s Le Robot on instead, I don't think there's anything on youtube but there's a sample at the bottom of this page.

Edited by useless

yeah, we've all got that!

I had a little look around a 'new' record shop yesterday. It's actually a little new and second hand record shop from my local town that has moved to bigger premises, they've now got 2 floors on one of the main Cardiff shopping streets across the road from the Castle.

It was 'interesting'. On the second hand stuff, I'd have presumed they'd have a bit of a quality vetting procedure or at least some sort of coding to let you know if something was in a good condition or not. It's actually very much buyer beware. Nearly bought a couple of things only to slip them out for a quick look and discover they've previously been used as a dog frisbee or hockey puk or something. Anyway, at least I know to check.

But what's interesting here, is that Kelly's in Cardiff market has increased its racking. Vibe has opened a new 2 storey shop, Catapult have moved to a unit twice the size of their original home and Spillers have just moved to a unit more than twice the size of their previous unit.  All within a 5 minute walk, a sort of vinyl triangle with four corners.

But HMV has an absolutely prime spot, sells mostly Breaking Bad mugs, speakers and headphones you can't try out and a whole floor of horror dvd's, is shrinking.

For personal reasons, I don't to hear or see the word "Hiraeth" ever again.

Completely unrelated, and paging Gareth for this one:

Listened to Policia's second album Shulamith (late to the party, as usual), and they've taken the OTT vocoder out that I moaned about on the first album. The result is beautiful.

For personal reasons, I don't to hear or see the word "Hiraeth" ever again.

Completely unrelated, and paging Gareth for this one:

Listened to Policia's second album Shulamith (late to the party, as usual), and they've taken the OTT vocoder out that I moaned about on the first album. The result is beautiful.

Me too (lateness) first caught them on Jools Holland playing chain my name

Impressed by the two albums so far, just last year when I found them both on vinyl in hmv, give you the ghost was only 10-12 pound if I remember rightly

Â