What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

never heard of him but just listened to a few of his songs and hes brilliant, very hendrix like.

It's one of my favourites that. He never actually made an album as such, it's a couple of the sessions he recorded at Denmark St back in the day.

There's no more either as far as I'm aware.

Soon after he quit the music industry to become a Buddhist monk, which he still is today.

never heard of him but just listened to a few of his songs and hes brilliant, very hendrix like.

It's one of my favourites that. He never actually made an album as such, it's a couple of the sessions he recorded at Denmark St back in the day.

There's no more either as far as I'm aware.

Soon after he quit the music industry to become a Buddhist monk, which he still is today.

Xann, have you heard of a guy called Dyon Parker? Very little of his music about and impossible to track down, I have bloody tried. 

Clint got serious, and infinitely richer, but you need Richard and Clint for it to be the poppies. What I wouldnt give for Clint Mansell to get up on stage once more and give me a blast of "I go down town and I hustle chicks". I am going to get Box Frenzy out tonight and thats going to soundtrack me giving the wife helpful advice whilst she cooks me a curry.

• Like 1

Â