What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

'This Is The Day...' was a fab sounding thing when it came out.

It's the only thing of theirs I still listen to from time to time.

The original of 'Beaver Patrol' is

IMHO.
  • Like 1

Couldnt wait until home, on spotify now.

Pop_Will_Eat_Itself_-_Box_Frenzy.jpg

I am seriously considering eight legged groove machine next followed by god fodder.

Being at Stourbridge college in 87-88 I was smack bang in the middle of all the Stuffies / Poppies / Neds stuff. Fantastic times from a musical point of view and I got to know most of the bands on a personal level (Clint the most).

Still got my sample it, loop it, **** it and eat it T-shirt somewhere.

Couldnt wait until home, on spotify now.

Pop_Will_Eat_Itself_-_Box_Frenzy.jpg

I am seriously considering eight legged groove machine next followed by god fodder.

Being at Stourbridge college in 87-88 I was smack bang in the middle of all the Stuffies / Poppies / Neds stuff. Fantastic times from a musical point of view and I got to know most of the bands on a personal level (Clint the most).

Still got my sample it, loop it, **** it and eat it T-shirt somewhere.

The current Mrs Seat also has that, its seen better times as she wears it to dye her hair, I had a Family Cat t-shirt that also befell the same fate.

I did wonder whether posting that album would cause a stir, with only Crabb left. This is VT, I should have known.

But I do love the latest album. I know it's not PWEI, and I've read interviews with Crabb about how to deal with a new album under the name, but I think they got it right. The 'sound' is there.

I think Clint still would have gone for another reunion for a one off, but he's just too big and in demand now....but, I still like the output we get.

Last time I saw Fuzz, he was drumming for Pama International. Who were exceptionally good live.

Last time I saw Fuzz, he was drumming for Pama International. Who were exceptionally good live.

My friends' band supported Pama International once. I went to the gig but was full of flu, and really wasn't having a good time, so I went home and missed them. Still gutted about that.

Yeah, but hopefully it was a beautiful discovery?

It's got a bit of everything in there, pop songs, heavier tunes a bit of romance, comedy and social comment. But most of all, it's just good tunes.

That particular copy, with the circular sleeve, is 30 years old and still as clean and crackle free as ever - which considering the amount its been played and the kit its been played on is close to witchcraft.

never heard of him but just listened to a few of his songs and hes brilliant, very hendrix like.

It's one of my favourites that. He never actually made an album as such, it's a couple of the sessions he recorded at Denmark St back in the day.

There's no more either as far as I'm aware.

Soon after he quit the music industry to become a Buddhist monk, which he still is today.

shame.

dmzbsx.jpg

Tangerine Dream -

bloody hell where did you find this one,from deep in the jungle?

That's a sort of modern Jazz/Latin/Dance cross.

Schema are Italian and do a lot of this sort of thing.

Their biggest name is a chap called Mario Biondi, who makes quite approachable Jazz piano stuff.

• Like 4

Â