What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

MMLastPatrolRecord.jpg

Nice - have you heard "Milking The Stars" yet?

Yeah, I had it on straight after that this morning actually. Prefer the normal version if i'm honest.

Seen them live Rob? Always a good show. The first time I saw them was in the late 90's I think at the Wolves Civic.

I am contemplating what to play. On the one hand Nick Drake, or Fairport, or Sandy Denny. Maybe a mixture of all, then there is Richard and Linda Thompson. Going for a mixture I think.

It went from this, then on to Pentangle, Shelagh Mcdonald, Wizz Jones then its Roy Harper before finishing with Led Zepellin. Aside from the latter, love a bit of british folk. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

I am contemplating what to play. On the one hand Nick Drake, or Fairport, or Sandy Denny. Maybe a mixture of all, then there is Richard and Linda Thompson. Going for a mixture I think.

It went from this, then on to Pentangle, Shelagh Mcdonald, Wizz Jones then its Roy Harper before finishing with Led Zepellin. Aside from the latter, love a bit of british folk.

There are certainly some British folk elements in Led Zeppelin. It's one reason they are so superior to the other first gen metal bands.

Â