• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I can't believe this, We are approaching McLeish. I'm just shocked.

GET THE **** OUT OF MY CLUB RANDY LERNER. **** OFF BACK TO AMERICA. YOU DONT DO THIS OVER HERE.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a WINNER!!!

The prize for the most ungrateful, pig-**** ignorant, over the top, factually bereft reaction goes to.....

C V Byrne.

The prize?

A season ticket at another club of your choice. My treat. We don't need idiots like you near this football club.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was re-tweeted from Abraham:

@Marcotti word reaching me from Rome that #AVFC are looking to approach Ranieri? Do you think this is a wise move by #AVFC?

Twitter bollocks again but just passing it along.

I doubt everyone here would be pleased with Ranieri (although I myself would like to see him here) I think we can all agree that he'd be better than McLeish.

GET THE **** OUT OF MY CLUB RANDY LERNER. **** OFF BACK TO AMERICA. YOU DONT DO THIS OVER HERE.

you just believe everything you read. you wanna lay off the liffey water.

The fact we're approaching him is all I need to know. Once Kenderick prints it it's true imo. We approached him, that shows Randy doesn't give a ****.

I lost faith in him after the MON walk out, I hate Randy Lerner now.

Seems to me that the majority are upset just because he managed SHA.

To be quite frank, outside of the end of last season, McLeish has been a very successful manager. Even led Scotland to a 70% winning. Not to mention he managed to get **** SHA to 9th in the league and a cup.

I think he'd be a pretty good appointment, not the great appointment others like Ancelotti or Moyes would have been, but certainly not the disaster McClaren or Rafa would have been either.

I think he'd at least deserve time to prove himself either great or incompetent. However, I guess it is understandable to be upset over hiring a guy who coached SHA. That is...a bitter taste.

The prize for the most ungrateful, pig-**** ignorant, over the top, factually bereft reaction goes to.....

C V Byrne.

The prize?

A season ticket at another club of your choice. My treat. We don't need idiots like you near this football club.

**** off newbie. Loads of you new **** crawling about the place these days.

Villa will have to make a statement today to respond to Peter Pan's quotes.

Will be interesting.

Feel gutted

Had a baby this year and other half is encouraging me to take an ST sabattical next season. Looks like that might be happening now :-(

C V Byrne.

The prize?

**** off newbie. Loads of you new **** crawling about the place these days.

Jesus you've made 6000 posts well done son

6000x bollocks = an awful lot of bollocks

The one slight shred of hope we have there is that the only direct quotes are from....Dwight Yorke.

--

McLeish has managed two places: Scotland and Birmingham City, i.e. his only experiences are the utter lowest forms of football known to humanity. This appointment would make no sense on any level.

Has our clubs stock really fallen so far that we are seriously going for what looks like a 5th/6th/7th/8th choice for manager? What is happenning?! You'd have thought after an extremeley dissapointing season, that the fans would maybe given something to be happy about for the new season, instead its like "Here you go, heres a shit covered horse, eat it all!". Nightmare.