• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Of course it's the General, I don't doubt that for one second. It's not on Facebook, it was on another forum and reposted on FB.

There's also no way it's ambiguous, that's as clear a sign that AM is our next manager.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be the biggest kick in the bollocks that I have ever experienced as a Villa supporter. Having seen us relegated I never thought I'd experience anything that compared to that.

The possiblity of someone coming from the dark side to manage our club is just not on. No way not ever.

FFS they have been relegated twice under this guy and play the most putrid style of football ever to disgrace the premier league.

It'll prove that the 5 year plan is well and truly dead and buried.

Our goal will be survival.

AN absolute disgrace of an appointment if it happens

Must be a diversion or a smokescreen. If the rumours of Randy calling off a meeting with McLaren due to the fans reaction on these sites then he's not going to subsequently go and appoint someone who'll antagonise the fans even more.

The General has shot from the hip before and got himself in trouble for it - he'd not do something like this after that, particularly when RL and PF have gone out of their way to be so secretive.

Am I just clutching at straws?

Why have the club not realised what they are doing it utterly wrong.
We don't even know what they're doing yet.

This is a situation that the club should deny if it isn't true. Silence means we are likely after him.