• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I said at work today that if it is Am, I would run around work with no trousers on.

I better make sure my budgie smugglers are clean tomorrow.

I'm confident It aint gonna happen. He aint coming.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone calm down.

Watch now as Moxley, Holt etc write about how they have 'exclusives' that Mcleish is going to Villa and that the deal is all wrapped up for the next two or three days whilst behind closed doors Villa get on with finding a new manager in private. General Krulak is an army man (The clues in the name!) and he knows how to bust a good diversion tactic and the need for secrecy when planning such matters as the next Aston Villa manager. Randy and the board are fully aware of the consequences of hiring an ex blues manager and will undoubtley have other options lines up

It's a hell of a co-incidence that RL's jet went to Corsica twice this week. I remember it going to Corsica twice in the run-up to GH's appointment. It was what prompted me to lump on at odds of 20/1.

I reckon this is all much ado about nothing.

But do we even know for sure that McLeish was in Corsica? I heard he was in Greece.

Don't forget that it could have been innocent stuff to do with Houllier.

confirmed legit by AVFC_Meakin

he posted it in reply to a question he asked the general and he then posted on generals FB page

So what?! A 40 year old American student confessed to portraying a Syrian lesbian prisoner....

its the internet. You never really know.

So......let me get this straight.....

- We currently have no goalkeeper.

- We are about to sell our best two players in Downing and Young.

- We have no fullbacks.

- We are about to appoint Mcleish. A manager who has just been relegated after spending a lot of money. A manager who plays terrible, boring football.

Jesus....

I love AVFC, Christ I do, but spells out real trouble.

UTV.

It's a hell of a co-incidence that RL's jet went to Corsica twice this week. I remember it going to Corsica twice in the run-up to GH's appointment. It was what prompted me to lump on at odds of 20/1.

I reckon this is all much ado about nothing.

But do we even know for sure that McLeish was in Corsica? I heard he was in Greece.

Don't forget that it could have been innocent stuff to do with Houllier.

Yeah.

Even SHA have said he's in Corsica.

Fans moan about the media making us look bad, that us fans are mindless idiots. I'm sorry but some of you don't help our cause one little bit. After reading this thread for the majority of the day, acting like brats just about sums it up. Nothing has happened, we're still non the wiser about stories being published much like the last 2 weeks, yet the **** outcry is unbelievable! Until something happens just stop pissing and moaning, no wonder the media don't think highly of our 'fans'.

Rant over. Bad day for me so apologies if I piss anyone off.

I agree. The banner at the Holte gates is shameful. We are Aston Villa, Brummies, hard workers, fun loving people. We do not behave like cockneys, spolit brats who can't get their own way. When the free flags were handed out or the mosaic, Holte Pub etc was all getting it's makeover, no one moaned then. I don't particularly want McLeish either because I want a bigger name. But the bloke hasn't been appointed yet and we are moaning as if WE put the £200 mill into the club that Randy has. I'm sure Randy does give about our feelings but we have to trust him.