• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I can't believe this, We are approaching McLeish. I'm just shocked.

GET THE **** OUT OF MY CLUB RANDY LERNER. **** OFF BACK TO AMERICA. YOU DONT DO THIS OVER HERE.

you just believe everything you read. you wanna lay off the liffey water.

The fact we're approaching him is all I need to know. Once Kenderick prints it it's true imo. We approached him, that shows Randy doesn't give a ****.

I lost faith in him after the MON walk out, I hate Randy Lerner now.

I dont usually post, long time viwer of the site, but you have driven me to post.

Statements like that are exactly what is wrong with Villa fans, i've heard some absolute bile spouted at Villa Park in my time, but you dont deserve to set foot inside Villa Park spouting comments like that.

I would be hugely dissapointed if we hired AM, but until i see our new manager sitting in front of the press bein unveiled i refuse to believe anything i read or hear. Have you learnt nothing from the last few weeks? I've lost count of the amount of managers who were set to be appointed. Nobody knows anything.

Randy Lerner has been a saint since he took over our club. He has backed both managers to the hilt, Villa Park and bodymoor heath have had various face lifts, the fans have been treated with a respect i did not see once in the Ellis era. To say you "HATE" him is ridiculous, have you ever met him?

Get over yourself, you might be a minor celeb on Football 365, but wuth comments like that you are firmly Z list on here.

Nicely put :thumb:

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was feeling pretty shit from the moment on Sat night we had wind of the McCleish story ( I should have known better ) until I got a call around 10.50 pm last night and now things are looking a lot lot better . General Krulack wasn't in the Marines for nothing an expert on divertionary tactics which are coming in handy at the moment as our lads sit in the trenches waiting for the call to go over the top "

Clinging onto this at the moment. Won't believe McLeish is coming until he has been appointed. It just can't be so.

The only fact I can can conclude from this whole managerial situation is that if the press were to be believed we would have 7 or 8 managers turning up to take pre season traing. People need to get a grip, if the press told you to all kill yourselves would you do it?

If it's a diversionary tactic then the board are going about things all wrong. Do you really want to wind your own supporters up that much? And are we supposed to put up with a new manager rumour ever day or two until the 1st July or whatever? I'm just not convinced that's the smartest way for the club to be going about things, if that's what they're doing.

GET THE **** OUT OF MY CLUB RANDY LERNER. **** OFF BACK TO AMERICA. YOU DONT DO THIS OVER HERE.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a WINNER!!!

The prize for the most ungrateful, pig-**** ignorant, over the top, factually bereft reaction goes to.....

C V Byrne.

The prize?

A season ticket at another club of your choice. My treat. We don't need idiots like you near this football club.

**** off newbie. Loads of you new **** crawling about the place these days.

So the basis of your arguement appears to be, "I have posted on this website more than you (regardless of the fact that 5999 of my posts have been me wanking myself into oblivion over the latest mobile phone) I therefore am more informed on club matters than you."

Ok.

Remember Bodymoor Heath, the free coaches, free flags, mosaic, refurbished Hotle Suite, Acrorns sponsorship etc.

**** me. Randy really has been a shit owner hasn't he.

:bonk:

He's never let us down before and I've just read a tweet from someone who knows and works with alot of ex players saying "Chill" so I am heartened.....

I HOPE!!

Here is MM's ITK about McGinger earlier....

"Quote from: MYSTERYMAN on June 13, 2011, 12:55:01 PM

I was feeling pretty shit from the moment on Sat night we had wind of the McCleish story ( I should have known better ) until I got a call around 10.50 pm last night and now things are looking a lot lot better . General Krulack wasn't in the Marines for nothing an expert on divertionary tactics which are coming in handy at the moment as our lads sit in the trenches waiting for the call to go over the top "

Thank you MM. Smoke and mirrors. Send a carcass into the media and watch them feast on it while we work behind the scenes to get our man. We can even afford to make no comment as its not worth commenting on as he's probably not even on our radar.

As for us being in contact with AM, I reckon it's something along the lines of 'can I apply for the job you've got going?' 'yeah sure, send in your cv like the other candidates.' There you go, contact made, but no more. Doesn't mean he's even being considered at all. I wouldn't be surprised to see AM at Everton.

If it's a diversionary tactic then the board are going about things all wrong. Do you really want to wind your own supporters up that much? And are we supposed to put up with a new manager rumour ever day or two until the 1st July or whatever? I'm just not convinced that's the smartest way for the club to be going about things, if that's what they're doing.

This.

Its the one hope ive been clinging on to, but when when you think about it, we are not only peeing our own fan base about, we are also using other clubs in that cause....

Why?

If this whole situation has been merely 'diversionary tactics' then the board need to pull a bloody huge profile manager out of a hat when they announce our new manager as a way of saying sorry for keeping you all in the dark for so long!

i like how dave whelen said that he admires the way randy does business and if every club did business this way everything would run so much smoother.

my answer to this is if every club conducted theirselves the way we have im pretty sure crawley town would be top of the prem.

Woah. Some people need to calm down. Nothing has even happened yet. Really going to take the medias word for it after the amount of stuff they've got wrong these past two weeks?

This thread is embarrassing and some of you should be ashamed yourself . I'm not saying the board are perfect but they are probably the best in the league. I look forward to a lot of you eating your words when we don't appoint Mcleish.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a WINNER!!!

The prize for the most ungrateful, pig-**** ignorant, over the top, factually bereft reaction goes to.....

C V Byrne.

The prize?

A season ticket at another club of your choice. My treat. We don't need idiots like you near this football club.

**** off newbie. Loads of you new **** crawling about the place these days.

Yeah, you tell him. :crylaugh:

General Krulack wasn't in the Marines for nothing an expert on divertionary tactics which are coming in handy at the moment as our lads sit in the trenches waiting for the call to go over the top "

.Clinging onto this at the moment. Won't believe McLeish is coming until he has been appointed. It just can't be so.

Well maybe I'm being far too hopeful and depression will set in..... but if MM was right, then GK's response could be one of the best divertionary tactics of ALL time!!

Interesting that he is specifically mentioned in that post earlier and then Ginger implosion takes place tonight!

Come on guys, it's obvious Randy is currently laying his entire net worth on mcleish being manager to raise us a decent transfer budget.

He's waiting till everyone elses odds drift out and then sticking it all on them to be manager at 50/1

Seems to me that the majority are upset just because he managed SHA.

To be quite frank, outside of the end of last season, McLeish has been a very successful manager. Even led Scotland to a 70% winning. Not to mention he managed to get **** SHA to 9th in the league and a cup.

I think he'd be a pretty good appointment, not the great appointment others like Ancelotti or Moyes would have been, but certainly not the disaster McClaren or Rafa would have been either.

I think he'd at least deserve time to prove himself either great or incompetent. However, I guess it is understandable to be upset over hiring a guy who coached SHA. That is...a bitter taste.

This! Fact is that he's proven himself successful wherever he's gone. We might not like him because he's ex-blues, or because his teams play turgid football, but you can't deny that the man knows how to succeed.

Having a peek at this thread every couple of days as I'm on me hollyers. From what I've read only one thing is certain. The average Villa fan today is far more deluded and full of sniveling self important shite than the average Geordie, redscouse or spuds fan. Before you lot question what's happening to our great club ask this question: what the **** has happened to our once great fans?

Can't help but agree, some of the comments on this board over the last week or so have been a joke, just as bad as the deluded tripe we mock the geordies and scousers for.

He's never let us down before and I've just read a tweet from someone who knows and works with alot of ex players saying "Chill" so I am heartened.....

I HOPE!!

Here is MM's ITK about McGinger earlier....

"Quote from: MYSTERYMAN on June 13, 2011, 12:55:01 PM

Again, it's one anonymous guy going against the whole of mainstream sports media AND against a directly quoted post from one of our directors. Sorry Julie but I think MM's got it wrong this time!

While I still believe that it won't be McLeish I think everyones overreacting.. He got relegated twice because he was managing a shit team. They were impressive in 09/10 and again for about half of 10/11... We cannot argue that he wasn't a success at Rangers and again when he managed Scotland. He won 7 out of 10 games with a very very very average international team. While I feel we definitely can do better..I wouldn't be too disheartened if we do get Mcleish. Who knows what he can do with us...we're completely different from SHA and play completely different football and I think Mcleish understands this and wouldn't implement the negative football that was played by the bluenoses the last 2 seasons. And if Mcleish did happen to succeed at VP I would get great pleasure out of rubbing it in the face of every Bluenose..

However saying all this I don't think it will be Mcleish so i don't know why i even bothered writing all that.