• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's worrying that we're after a manager who survived relegation (more worrying that he rejected us) on the last day and another who got relegated.

Does randy really have the funds to get us back challenging? If he did would we need to be after managers like mcleish and Martinez. I do worry about our inability to attract better quality.

What ever happened with MON was a real **** up and has really set us back. I truly believed we'd get a quality manager in after MON but randy **** up the first one and doesn't seem to be doing much better on this one.

Looks like we can discount Coyle

Link:

Bolton Wanderers boss Owen Coyle not interested in Aston Villa post According to reports, the vacant Aston Villa job does not interest Bolton Wanderers boss Owen Coyle.

The Daily Star claims Coyle is less than enamoured at being a fall-back option for Villa who are searching for a new manager after the resignation of Gerard Houllier.

It is understood that both Coyle and Everton boss are on the list of targets drawn up by Villa owner Randy Lerner.

It is believed that Moyes is also not interested as he considers Villa to be a selling club.

Villa reckoned they had landed their man when they approached Wigan Athletic manager Roberto Martinez last week.

However, the Spaniard chose to stay and finish the job he had started at the DW Stadium.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still refuse to believe that McLeish is possible, though if that is really the General's post, it is the single most convincing bit of evidence yet. Certainly has his style.

Did MysteryMan post anything more on H&V today? I saw this morning he gave a clear 'it's not McLeish'. Anything after that?

The General doesn't keep things tight though:-

the £30m for one player

understanding why we wanted Houllier Axed

if it was this post alone - then we could dismiss it - but with everything else - I think its true

Looks like we can discount Coyle

Link:http://tinyurl.com/65o8c7w

Bolton Wanderers boss Owen Coyle not interested in Aston Villa post According to reports, the vacant Aston Villa job does not interest Bolton Wanderers boss Owen Coyle.

The Daily Star claims Coyle is less than enamoured at being a fall-back option for Villa who are searching for a new manager after the resignation of Gerard Houllier.

It is understood that both Coyle and Everton boss are on the list of targets drawn up by Villa owner Randy Lerner.

It is believed that Moyes is also not interested as he considers Villa to be a selling club.

Villa reckoned they had landed their man when they approached Wigan Athletic manager Roberto Martinez last week.

However, the Spaniard chose to stay and finish the job he had started at the DW Stadium.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course it's the General, I don't doubt that for one second. It's not on Facebook, it was on another forum and reposted on FB.

There's also no way it's ambiguous, that's as clear a sign that AM is our next manager.

Well the Daily Mail have quotes where Pannu is saying he's received a mail from Villa saying they have permission to speak to him now he's a free agent. Pannu says we must pay 5.4 mill (For Mcleish)!. lol, it gets worse by the moment.

Well the Daily Mail have quotes where Pannu is saying he's received a mail from Villa saying they have permission to speak to him now he's a free agent. Pannu says we must pay 5.4 mill (For Mcleish)!. lol, it gets worse by the moment.

I'm signing off VT until a new manager is appointed. I really can't cope with this bollocks anymore.

Everyone is getting wound up a treat.

Cheerio, see you hopefully in less than a week.

I second that! I trust the board and Randy to do what's best. See you Suckers on the 24th JUNE.

signing out becks1876