• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

If rumours are still correct that we're after Moyes..........then if McCleish has resigned.... I just wonder if he's off to Everton to replace Moyes?

and the plot thickens..... Or McLeish to Chelsea once a bluenose always a bluenose Everton or Chelsea :lol::lol::lol:

Not forgetting that McCleish used to manage Rangers and IIRC there's a tradition pf ties with Everton and Rangers?

Oh I can't cope with anymore of this... it's worse than a flipping Miss Marple script

Ha! I was thinking more Agatha Christie myself!

UTV!

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres absolutely no way were after the coach that got our worst rivals relegated TWICE, absolutely no chance in hell.

He's a winner.

He won in Scotland and came down here to a bag of shit and took them to Wembley to beat a top 4 side.

We went to Wembley apparently nearer to the top 4, and got beat pretty easily.

I would rather have McLeish than Moyes as, like Hughes, McLeish has big club experience at Rangers and PL experience at the shit.

He would be a great appointment.

And I don't care about who he managed last, I care about the future of Aston Villa.

Do you know something we don't? A message backing McLeish and then moments later news breaks that he has resigned? Or just a coincidence?

:)

I think we've cracked it....... just watching the tweets and Everton fans now suffering squeeky bum time because the ITK rumour is

Moyes to Villa.... McCeish to Everton!

Ok, trying to stay positive in an extremely stressful period... Hughes didn't get the Villa job when he resigned... Mcleish won't either... surely?

If he does then Randy better be prepared for some serious shit coming his way.

It was rumoured a week ago he had resigned, probably why the bets showed him as top of the list. McLeish will never come to Villa, imagine the reception he would get at Villa park, he could'nt handle that. So place your bets to lay now.

100% Guaranteed he will not come here!!!!!!

I love all this scrambling around and the ITK and the twitter-fest and Twitter-gate and media mess and media hate and hair pulling and teeth grinding and Villa bashing and Everton sleepless nights and then tomorrow Villa announce Ancelotti as manager! Now THAT would be drama! On a more practical note, Moyes would be nice:)

McCleish would "welcome the chance to speak to and manage Aston Villa" according to SSN.

**** sake Randy, I want to see a video of an aeroplane flying over VP with a banner trailing it stating the following:

"Alex McCleish? **** no chance".