• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I don't want Mcleish more becaue of his negative tactics than his ties to Blues. At least he has won something, most the other managers were after having done that i guess. Maybe we are after Moyes and he goes to Everton. I think he's quit because they have made it clear he has to sell most of his best players because they didn't plan for relegation. He probs thinks he can't get them back up like that (probably true) and so has left for a new challenge (not necessarily here).

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cue the "I'll never go back down the Villa" if the appoint McLeish. I don't want him either but if Randy feels he's the best man for the job and backs him in the market, I'll put up with it. I hope he's going to Everton though and Moyes is coming to us. You can't blame Sky for coming out with crap like "he wants the opportunity to talk to Aston Villa". I'm sure it's probably shit but they are journalists!!

The meltdown has begun I fear!!

If this does actually happen then Lerner can go **** himself. I have faith that he won't be thick enough to appoint such a clown though. Please don't let us down by appointing this idiot.

I would rather have Kev Mac put in charge!

I put another £100 on Mcleish not be manager so £200 in total! I usally too stingy to put a £1 bet on so im confident Mcleish won't even be near the city of Birmingham anymore

Same here, laying McLeish like a mother ****. I've emptied my account.

I mean, there's just no way the board would do something so astronomically incompetent. They're slow, but if anything they care a little too much about what we think.

Not only that, but they seem to want attractive football. From Houllier to Martinez. McLeish is the antithesis of the beautiful game.

Get on it boys, we could make a killing here.

Before people explode with rage ...

Mcleish is NOT a Birmingham fan, he's just a bloke managing them. How people can say 'if he comes in i'll never go again' yet they would welcome Dann, Johnson, Foster etc is utterly pathetic.

I don't want him because I don't rate him. Couldn't care less what club he's come from. That means **** all.

Hopefully he'll do great at Everton.

Rob Dorsett on SSN right now, said something about Randy had said to him in private about how much he admires McCleish. Strange, although Randy doesn't talk to the media, does he have private conversations with them?

LAUGHABLE!!!!!! He resigned by email by the way