• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The board at the sty backed McLeish after relegation with a statement full of veiled threats. He's obviously had enough and walked. I'm putting this down to coincidence.

philmcnulty Phil McNulty

Fairly definitive this one. Just been told by a man who should know that David Moyes is not leaving Everton for Villa. Or anyone else. #fb

MYSTERYMAN

parks player

Re: Who Should be Aston Villa Manager ? Now with new, revised poll

« Reply #5803 on: Today at 05:56:12 PM »QuoteThis to me is either Meltdown for what I always believed aka Moyes or it's meltdown of Mo Johnson proportions . Do I know NO !!!!!

philmcnulty Phil McNulty

Fairly definitive this one. Just been told by a man who should know that David Moyes is not leaving Everton for Villa. Or anyone else

Phil McNulty usually quite reliable, I **** hope he is wrong though.

From backing the board since they got here, I'd lose total faith in the board if we bring McCliesh to Villa.

let's just hope this is the case but to think kenwright would give up on moyes?

Crack was Kenwright has been desperately looking for a big investor to stop DM going to Villa. Well at least those were tweets of Toffee fans.

I just can't see an appointment of McCleish to AVFC being handled by a resignation email. It really wouldn't happen like that if he was

coming here.

Randy can't possibly go for McLeish, he just wouldn't do that to us. That would fill me with an blinding rage.

If he does appoint him I'm done with Villa. I don't mind being a mid table club that doesn't win anything. But I want it to be a club I am happy to support. Randy Lerner has slowly made me dislike my club.

I pretty much **** hate Randy Lerner.

Rob Dorsett on SSN right now, said something about Randy had said to him in private about how much he admires McCleish. Strange, although Randy doesn't talk to the media, does he have private conversations with them?

LAUGHABLE!!!!!! He resigned by email by the way

They finally got a computer then.

Phil McNulty spoken to Kenwright it seems and Moyes is not leaving Villa or no one else.

Where does it state he has spoken to Kenwright!

philmcnulty Phil McNulty

Fairly definitive this one. Just been told by a man who should know that David Moyes is not leaving Everton for Villa. Or anyone else. #fb

We shall see