• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I told you all I wouldn't be surprised if they hired someone like him. We're now getting people scared and panicing yet again, where as I'm just indifferent.

The cracks have already been there. The fact Roberto Martinez was high on their list has proven to me they may go lower to find a man someone as awful as him.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think the board would do this. McLeish though would have the bottle to cross the city, but if Hughes was ignored because he quit Fulham, surely the board would do the same with McLeish?

What just like Doug had problems!

Even Doug Ellis wouldn't have been so stupid as to appoint a manager from the scum.

Shall we go through Dougs appointments?

big ron, brian little, graham taylor, john gregory....and he'll have you believe Martin O'neill

I'll post my previous post again for those that couldn't quite understand what it meant.

Even Doug Ellis wouldn't have been so stupid as to appoint a manager from the scum.

I don't think people should necessarily jump to conclusions. There are any number of reasons why McLeish might like to leave small heath at this point. And as others have said, the word is that Lerner was unimpressed by Hughes resignation from Fulham and this would be a similar circumstance.

That said, I would seriously struggle to hide my disappointment if we were to appoint him.

Rob Dorsett on SSN right now, said something about Randy had said to him in private about how much he admires McCleish. Strange, although Randy doesn't talk to the media, does he have private conversations with them?

LAUGHABLE!!!!!! He resigned by email by the way

They finally got a computer then. As much as I don't want him, and hope the Moyes rumours are true, wouldn't it be hilarious if Mcleish got us into the top four after relegating the missing links twice.

It's not just the backlash from Villa fans.... can you imagine SHA fans putting up with McCleish abandoning them for Villa?!!

I will be gobsmacked if McCleish is appointed Villa manager.

If Randy had wanted McCleish then I'm sure just like Wigan, he would have written to the Chairman of BCFC and asked for permission

to speak to him etc etc. and we would have been prepared to pay compensation to them. Once a fee agreed then it would have been announced.

I don't think it would have been done like this at all.

Hopefully I think it's more likely Moyes will be coming to Villa and McCliesh to Everton.

I told you all I wouldn't be surprised if they hired someone like him. We're now getting people scared and panicing yet again, where as I'm just indifferent.

The cracks have already been there. The fact Roberto Martinez was high on their list has proven to me they may go lower to find a man someone as awful as him.

Give it up. It wont be McLeish.

im going to go totally radio rental if we end up with that bluenose tosser! Christ on a bike look at the way blues play football. 4-5-1 this is the same man that bought Zigic who is the worst footballer i have ever seen. If randy appoints him then he has lost all respect from me.