• McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

It better NOT be that bluenose scumbag!

This would be as bad as Lennon deciding to join Rangers. It should not, and will not happen.

He'll have to get past me and 40,000+ other Villa fans if he thinks he's setting foot in Villa Park as our manager!!! :twisted:

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not claiming to be an ITK before you all start having a go at me. A family member of mine works in London, and has had business dealings with Villa. The strong rumours circulating are that Moyes is first choice, but is having a tough time being persuaded.

Again, im NOT an ITK, this is just what i've heard.

philmcnulty Phil McNulty

Fairly definitive this one. Just been told by a man who should know that David Moyes is not leaving Everton for Villa. Or anyone else. #fb

I take that to be the man himself.

Moyes will not be our manager imo.

I think we've tried bloody hard but nothing coming of it.

Randy can't possibly go for McLeish, he just wouldn't do that to us. That would fill me with an blinding rage.

If he does appoint him I'm done with Villa. I don't mind being a mid table club that doesn't win anything. But I want it to be a club I am happy to support. Randy Lerner has slowly made me dislike my club.

I pretty much **** hate Randy Lerner.

Although I think you're over the top, he hasn't helped matters has he? This whole stone age silent interview process is becoming a non-stop nightmare for us fans. It's just one bad news after another flying around.

Has anyone presented Randy his Gentleman Medal yet? I'm sure some of the fans on here who are 'proud' to see our club being dragged through the mud would love to be the first in line to present it to him.

Randy can't possibly go for McLeish, he just wouldn't do that to us. That would fill me with an blinding rage.

If he does appoint him I'm done with Villa. I don't mind being a mid table club that doesn't win anything. But I want it to be a club I am happy to support. Randy Lerner has slowly made me dislike my club.

What do you mean, "done with Villa"?

Why do you hate Randy Lerner? Did I miss something? Did he appoint McLeish manager when I wasn't looking?

Knee jerk reaction much?

Quoted for future reference as stupid **** post of the year

If this does happen it will be a very dark day, full of hatred and anger.

Every effort must be made not to let Randy do this to OUR football club.

If it is confirmed that we are interested in him, i'll be making my way to either Villa Park or Bodymoor Heath and venting that anger towards the Board. Who's with me?

We are talking about Mc Leish and Mc Laren, probably the 2 worst managers at top level in Britain.

I feel a great nostalgy for the good old times, and even for last week when we talked about Ancelotti and Moyes. . .

If Moyes doesn't want to come why doesn't he just issue a statement to that effect. Confusion and speculation over instantly.

I am sure the Everton fans would welcome that peace of mind too

I think he did do when Houllier resigned.

I just cannot see our board being foolish enough to give Mcleish the manager's job at Villa. Surely it is obvious that the vast majority of Villa fans would not want to see that man anywhere near our club, in fact, I would rather still see him at SHA because he was doing a pretty good job for us Villa fans whilst he was over that side of the City.

I know this may sound a bit extreme but, if the board have any sense whatsoever they would make an official statement to say that they have no intention of considering Alex McLeish for the Villa manager's position. That would be re-assuring for the fans and calm the nerves whilst the hunt for the new manager goes on. Otherwise, the negativity will just flow and people will say a few things they could later regret and be ashamed of.