• Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

anyway, mark bright has confirmed on twitter :

MarkBrighty mark bright

@ @CarlRoney heard that wk or so ago.. Ex Villa players told me

9 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

in reply to :

CarlRoney Carl Roney

@ @MarkBrighty Moyes for Villa. Do the right thing Brighty and tell the world!

hope so

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i posted on HandV, maybe mysterymans meltdown is McLeish.....£2731 traded on him at evens!

Which equates to less than 0.25% of the Villa fan base putting a tenner on it, big deal.

Now on betfair, £96,607 has been traded on him all the way down from 40 to 1.92. It's crazy but there it is.

The bookmakers are hilariousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

McLeish 4/5 favourite. Whatever next - There is more chance of Alan McInally or Andy Gray getting the job than McLeish. So comical.

We have now had 5 favourites for the job with Hughes, Benitez, McClaren, Martinez, and McLeish. Moyes, Grayson, Coyle have also been 2nd favourites.

The bookies and the media are FARCICAL!!!

NO TO MACLEISH couldn't make it clearer if I tried I will put this everywhere I can

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh from CA to the **** up from SHA in a very shrt space of time rubbish

Still think it will be DM tho just have a hunch but hey ho

can someone tell me a bookies would close an account after putting a bet on which has happened to someone with the Moyes bet and Betfred wont take more than a £13 bet

cant name names, but have been advised of this :

McLeish is first choice but Lerner is concerned about the fans reaction. Source: inside Villa is all I'll say.

Season ticket sales matter I guess. Keep an eye on the fans forums because if they are in any way positive towards AM then he'll be signed.

so, say NO to McLeish.............you have been warned!

What a pile of crap, you honestly think RL and co are making this decision on what we think?

He surely KNOWS the fans reaction to this, he is the manager of our arch rivals and has took them down.

If RL listened to the fans reaction we wouldn't have sold Milner, and we also would not be selling Ashley Young or possibly Downing. What kind of businessman would sit there by his PC listening to what us idiots have to say.. jeez.

It wont be McLeish trust me. That would be the worst decision lerner could ever make. He wouldnt do it otherwise he would have some serious problems at villa park.

Theres absolutely no way were after the coach that got our worst rivals relegated TWICE, absolutely no chance in hell.

He's a winner.

He won in Scotland and came down here to a bag of shit and took them to Wembley to beat a top 4 side.

We went to Wembley apparently nearer to the top 4, and got beat pretty easily.

I would rather have McLeish than Moyes as, like Hughes, McLeish has big club experience at Rangers and PL experience at the shit.

He would be a great appointment.

And I don't care about who he managed last, I care about the future of Aston Villa.