Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

4 minutes ago, limpid said:

No. There is such a thing as science.  It does not need a qualifier. We aren't talking about the person who wrote a fkuff piece about the other.

So he has come up with something so inxredible that his mate said that it was beyond science, but isn't that revolutionary?

Neither is he.

You aren't even taking the time to read my posts, or research the content we are discussing. There is a phrase conventional science and it is widely used, among scientists even.

If you are going to try and belittle the content of my posts, you could at least take the time to read them first. No one has said anyone was beyond science. The two mates you speak of are Doidge and Moseley. Dr. Quack's name is Dispenza. They are two different people.

You made an excellent post on what an open mind is not so long ago, can't say this conversation has been in line with that.

Ironically I was listening to an unrelated talk today that randomly referred to Dispenza as leading the discussion on certain scientific exploration and research that others are undertaking.

Chhers, mate @Michelsen. :)

Actually the reason I asked was that I was told by the missus' son about an Alex Jones (At least I think the name was Alex Jones) who'd been banned by all the big internet giants like google and I doubt that's true. So I thought that if it's anywhere someone would know something about this it should be on here. :)

18 minutes ago, Pelle said:

Actually the reason I asked was that I was told by the missus' son about an Alex Jones (At least I think the name was Alex Jones) who'd been banned by all the big internet giants like google and I doubt that's true. So I thought that if it's anywhere someone would know something about this it should be on here. :)

Yep, that's the Infowars Alex Jones. Grade A gobshite

19 minutes ago, Pelle said:

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/7101-general-conspiracy-theory-dump-store/

@Pelle

This in my opinion, was his finest moment 

I'd also highly recommend searching for 'Alex Jones Supplements' on google, for added hilarity.

Look out especially for the 'before and after' video from his weight loss 'product'. Comedy Gold. 

Edited by wazzap24

58 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Why the W in this thread title is capitalised.

Also, white Greek female Stevie Wonder...

I'm genuinely conflicted.

Is it worse that she obviously can't play piano/keyboard or that she picked 'Part-Time Lover'?

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

Â