Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

That reminds me of a (kinda) joke. Londonderry is the only city in the world where the first 6 letters are silent taz.gif

I'm reminded of a fellow I used to know called "Henry", only to give you an idea of how much of an individualist he was, he spelled it Hen3ry... the "3" was silent, you see.

Tom Lehrer, well done sir!

• Like 1

I quite often wonder why more people, like detectives, private investagaters, FBI etc etc do not use an ordinary pair of glasses as a disguise ? 

It works for Clark Kent.

He has been working with Lois Lane for years and she still can`t figure out who superman is !

I quite often wonder why more people, like detectives, private investagaters, FBI etc etc do not use an ordinary pair of glasses as a disguise ? 

It works for Clark Kent.

He has been working with Lois Lane for years and she still can`t figure out who superman is !

yeah , it's also quite shallow the way she has the hots for superman but doesn't give his spitting image a second glance

It works for Clark Kent.

yeah , it's also quite shallow the way she has the hots for superman but doesn't give his spitting image a second glance

Must be the form fitting tights

• 2 weeks later...

Does jason statham ever worry he is becoming typecast?

I wouldn't! Money in the bank, hot missus and a great lifestyle no doubt. If i was him I'd continue to churn out the same stuff!

had an interview earlier, sat one of those personality tests last week and got the results, i answered 20 questions and the thing was 95% accurate id guess, 2nd one ive done for an interview and the other was pretty cock on too

it asked stuff like which of these would you most / least describe yourself as - shy / reserved / outgoing / sociable and it comes back with a description better than what my mom whos known me for 28 years could come up with...

anyone know how they work?

Edited by villa4europe

had an interview earlier, sat one of those personality tests last week and got the results, i answered 20 questions and the thing was 95% accurate id guess, 2nd one ive done for an interview and the other was pretty cock on too

it asked stuff like which of these would you most / least describe yourself as - shy / reserved / outgoing / sociable and it comes back with a description better than what my mom whos known me for 28 years could come up with...

Psychology?

They probably cross reference it to Facebook and their ability to read your emails and come up with the answer

You don't tell your mom everything, do you?

The saying that moms always know their children best - I think it's bullshit, most of the time. Partly because you'd act one way in front of her, and another way in front of friends.

He's just getting as much training in as possible, in preparation for his magnum opus; the Stevo biopic.

I feel a photoshop coming on...

He's just getting as much training in as possible, in preparation for his magnum opus; the Stevo biopic.

who will play the part of BOF I wonder

who will play the part of BOF I wonder

Statham could probably do both. 

He's that versatile. He'd have to grow a goatee for BOF's part and everything.

Â