Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

David Fincher is one of the great directors of our generation. Everything he does is superb. 

However, how did he make such a mess of Alien 3??

It was his first full feature and the studio was incredibly difficult to work with.

Suggest watching Wreckage and Rage. I think it might give you a different perspective.

• 2 weeks later...

I think these days 'Don't try this at home' is their way of making you continue to watch in an 'oh this is gonna be good' kinda way.  I'm sure it probably protects them legally in some way on the off chance of some idiots hurting themselves and coming back at them with a claim, but my guess is it's mainly to pique your interest.

• Like 2

"We"?

cant expect you to do it alone, although it was mainly down to you that it got locked.

Are you having an Edward Norton 'Fight Club' moment?

Talking of which , did I dream it or did I read there is an App now that allows you to meet up with like minded people for a fight  ?

I think these days 'Don't try this at home' is their way of making you continue to watch in an 'oh this is gonna be good' kinda way.  I'm sure it probably protects them legally in some way on the off chance of some idiots hurting themselves and coming back at them with a claim, but my guess is it's mainly to pique your interest.

It is and I  think you could have answered this with one word

America 

• Like 1

On TV they often say "Don't try this at home".  There must have been a **** they really did try something at home and it killed them but I want to know what was it that they tried to do.  Nearly all programmes say it so there must be a source.

I imagine pretty much every television show that has stunts in is copied by some idiots somewhere.

I doubt you'd ever find one source for the "Don't try this at home" warning.

• Like 1

Talking of which , did I dream it or did I read there is an App now that allows you to meet up with like minded people for a fight  ?

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.  Although I haven't seen it.

isn't it just a copy of a train timetable?

deerstalker.jpg

deerstalker.jpg

It appears that "Rumblr" was a hoax.

deerstalker.jpg

It appears that "Rumblr" was a hoax.

I'm just going to opt for the I dreamt it caveat in my original post and thus I can't be accused of being fooled

Â