Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

I'm tempted to make an "education in football" video and post it on youtube for some of you lot to view.

Go ahead. I need a laugh.

As long as it includes two defensive midfielders, and nicking cup games on away goals, Rafa is in.

At Valencia he was only a coach, did not buy players. Valencia spent BIG money and won the league in a period where Real and Barca werent, even recently relegated deportivo won the league.

At Plop, when he was given full control they finished 7th. The guy truely is a genius.

More myths.

Seriously, do you want to know the actual truth or not? If you're interested, I'll tell you.

Myths or things you believe to be different? If you have proof i'm all ears. If not then dont bother.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This proven winner stuff makes me laugh. You only win things with big teams unless you're very lucky. I ONLY care about how a manager did in the league in relation to the expectation of the club.

Oh and everyone in football is a mercenary

You can cut and paste all you like from Wiki... the truth is WE DON'T WANT HIM. FFS look at the poll

Speak for youself, if not Moyes or Ancelotti then I'd say Rafa is perhaps the best of the rest.

We can't have Rafa. How can we have a manager to whom for years we sang 'You're just a fat Spanish waiter'? It just won't be right.

Wouldn't it be funny to keep it going if he did turn out to be our manager?

Probably shouldn't though... it would be a little impolite

I'm tempted to make an "education in football" video and post it on youtube for some of you lot to view.

If you can get it done before 3am I'll have a look at it.

There's no correlation between Pako's departure and Liverpool's downfall. It's time to just accept it.

With Pako = Champions of Europe

Without Pako = Zilch .

No Correlation .?

Jamie Carragher said himself that Benitez suffered when Pako left, he was badly missed by Rafa & the team.

There's no correlation between Pako's departure and Liverpool's downfall. It's time to just accept it.

Without Pako = Zilch .

No Correlation .?

You're one of those people who doesn't know when they're beaten aren't you? :lol:

Jesus guys, lay off Redman! He's allowed an opinion, and is also trying to offer information (which you can choose to believe or not at your own leisure).

So a bin dipper can just come on here and call Villa fans "**** mugs" and expect a welcome party ?

Give over .

Without Pako = Zilch .

No Correlation .?

You're one of those people who doesn't know when they're beaten aren't you? :lol:

You're one of those people who doesn't understand the term correlation.

You can cut and paste all you like from Wiki... the truth is WE DON'T WANT HIM. FFS look at the poll

Speak for youself, if not Moyes or Ancelotti then I'd say Rafa is perhaps the best of the rest.

Agree.

I think it is more a personal thing with Rafa for some people which is preventing facts being the basis of their judgement.

Go ahead. I need a laugh.

As long as it includes two defensive midfielders, and nicking cup games on away goals, Rafa is in.

At Valencia he was only a coach, did not buy players. Valencia spent BIG money and won the league in a period where Real and Barca werent, even recently relegated deportivo won the league.

At Plop, when he was given full control they finished 7th. The guy truely is a genius.

More myths.

Seriously, do you want to know the actual truth or not? If you're interested, I'll tell you.

Myths or things you believe to be different? If you have proof i'm all ears. If not then dont bother.

No, I mean actual myths. Massive ones. Like Valencia outspending Real Madrid. That was the galacticos era. They spent more money than any club in history smashing the world transfer record several times.