Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said Kendrick knows more than he's letting on in my opinion.

But if he knew more why would he not write it...Journalists want to sell papers and he knew something good what reasons would there be not to publish it?

To keep a good relationship with the club which will enable the paper to post far more in the future rather then risk everything on one article.

Fair enough I suppose. A few days ago him and Abraham were all over the Ancelotti stories, but after the Italian interview came out they have been extremely quiet, which makes me think that maybe we are in talks with CA and they know and are keeping it quiet. Very wisful thinknig though, but hell, who **** knows anymore.

its not ancelotti

I will back up my statements with no attempt at proving them. I will just state what is more than likely, pretending that i know something.

Really - is this necessary? But lets play the game, how do you know this?

I no nothing about it, i just won't get my hopes up on him being manager.

its not ancelotti

I will back up my statements with no attempt at proving them. I will just state what is more than likely, pretending that i know something.

Straight from the horses mouth...

“I have been coaching non-stop since 1995. I will take a year off and look around, study how my colleagues work.”

Like I said Kendrick knows more than he's letting on in my opinion.

But if he knew more why would he not write it...Journalists want to sell papers and he knew something good what reasons would there be not to publish it?

He kept quiet about the Bent deal, so why wouldn't he do the same now? Maybe he has been told what to report and what not to report in exchange for other information in the future.

The last thing Kendrick wants is to upset the club and risk not receiving any more information so if they've said keep quiet, I'm sure he will.

Agree with this... They probably said he can be the first to run withit when the manager is announced.

Thanks for proving my point.

Search the forum and you'll find I've debunked the Pako Ayesteran myth at least twice already. I'll do it again just for you:

Pako was the fitness guy. A bloody good one. And popular. But a bit of basic research will tell you that he left in the summer of 2007 and Liverpool's best form under Rafa came in 2009. That was when we finished second, twatted you lot 5-0, twatted Real Madrid 5-0 on aggregate and twatted the Mancs 4-1 at Old Trafford.

Where was Pako then?

And what did you win in 2009 besides a few one off games again ? :winkold:

This is like pulling teeth.

What do you think Pako was? Some kind of cup competition mascot?

We finished the 08/09 season with 86 points. 2 league defeats. That would have won us the title this season.

Pako was just the fitness coach. Does that compute yet?

its not ancelotti

Straight from the horses mouth...

“I have been coaching non-stop since 1995. I will take a year off and look around, study how my colleagues work.”

And Mark Hughes left his job without any other irons in his fire. Sometimes people aren't entirely truthful.

Search the forum and you'll find I've debunked the Pako Ayesteran myth at least twice already. I'll do it again just for you:

Pako was the fitness guy. A bloody good one. And popular. But a bit of basic research will tell you that he left in the summer of 2007 and Liverpool's best form under Rafa came in 2009. That was when we finished second, twatted you lot 5-0, twatted Real Madrid 5-0 on aggregate and twatted the Mancs 4-1 at Old Trafford.

Where was Pako then?

We finished the 08/09 season with 86 points. 2 league defeats. That would have won us the title this season.

But when he left they appointed a new assistant?

Hate to admit it but I was listening to Talkshite on the way home today and one of their presenters was saying that Villa fans are deluded and we need a reality check if we think we are big enough to attract the likes of Ancelotti. He was basically saying that we are only good enough to get the likes of McLaren.

Worse than this was his talk of MON coming back to VP and even worse than this was a couple of idiotic Villa fans who rang in to say that they would have him back. One of the plonkers didn't even know where we finished during the last few seasons under MON and said we finished 5th so he is clearly a casual fan. There are some real kretins out there.

Hate to admit it but I was listening to Talkshite on the way home today and one of their presenters was saying that Villa fans are deluded and we need a reality check if we think we are big enough to attract the likes of Ancelotti. He was basically saying that we are only good enough to get the likes of McLaren.

Worse than this was his talk of MON coming back to VP and even worse than this was a couple of idiotic Villa fans who rang in to say that they would have him back. One of the plonkers didn't even know where we finished during the last few seasons under MON and said we finished 5th so he is clearly a casual fan. There are some real kretins out there.

Every club has them and they usually call TalkSport. At least all fans then sounds as bad as each other.

Where was Pako then?

Sammy Lee

"Who would you have as your next manager?"

"Andy Gray"

:crylaugh:

Where was Pako then?

Sammy Lee

So they didnt have one before? Or was Sammy appointed as a fitness coach?

Please make the appointment soon so I don't have to read the drivel in this thread.

You dont have to?!

Trouble is you do have to. Its like passing a car crash on the motorway.

You know you shouldn't look, you know you might see something nasty that will give you nightmares. But you can't help yourself

I don't even want to contemplate rafa. The idea of that vile failure managing my club is nausiating. He ultimately failed at liverpool despite his fluke champions league win and he was utterly hopeless at inter. He,s a manager on his way down and out